hot dreams

He pulled me close by my hips kissing me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. he slid off his own shirt as I gazed up at him from against the wall. he pulled off my pants and boxers then smirked at how hard I was. I kissed his neck making him moan.

"dallas," he growled, "make me cum."  I got on my knees taking his dick into my mouth. he started playing with my hair. he moaned loudly as I sucked hard and fast on his dick.

he pulled out, "turn around."

my alarm went off and I shot up out of bed. "fucking hell im gonna be late again," I said to myself for the millionth time. I was always late for school ever since I started  having these weird dreams.

I glanced down and realized I had a boner. not again.... ever since around eighth grade I'd had dreams about fucking my best friend tyler. of course I never told him, he's not even gay. we're just friends. We'd been friends for years. our parents are close so of course we'd be friends.

anyway he'd always pick me up for school. We'd both be late, we always were. We'd get into all sorts of trouble together, what kind of best friends wouldn't. I looked out my window and of course just like every other day his car would pull up into my driveway.

"dallas sweetie your gonna be late for school!" my mother yelled from down stairs.

I sighed and pulled on a pair of baggy pants trying to hide my boner which seemed hopeless but I tried anyway. I slide on a mayday parade tee and headed downstairs.

I didn't bother with my hair or anything. I had gym first hour It didn't matter if I brushed my hair It'd be a mess the rest of the day anyway.

I grabbed my bag from the kitchen and headed out the door.

"dallas!" my mother shouted after me.

I turned around and saw her struggling to run after me, my lunch in her hand.

I ran up to her, "mom don't try to run come on let's get you back inside." she'd just found out she'd been living with cancer inside her stomach. she'd had a hard time doing normal everyday things. I definitely did not want her running after me.

"im fine sweetheart here," she handed me my lunch.

"tyler!" I shouted out and he put out his cigarette and walked over to my mom and me.

"woah, lexi you don't need to be running," tyler said rushing up to us.

"im fine boys now hurry off to school your already late," she said before dubbing over in pain.

tyler caught her before she hit the ground. I picked her up by her feet while tyler carried her making sure her head didn't hit the ground. 

After we'd gotten my mom into her bed I handed her the bottle of pills on top of her dresser. she sighed and took the pills from me.

"thank you boys but you should really be off to school now." I nodded, kissed her cheek and we said our goodbyes for the morning. 

We'd gotten into Tylers car and he looked to me, "haha thinking about a girl?" he teased.

I laughed nervously and lied, "yup."

"who is it?" he started up the car, the radio came on and of course he was blasting game over by falling in reverse, he turned it down a bit.

"emo freak," I teased. to be honest I didn't really hate his taste in music. I didn't understand what they were singing all the time but I liked it because I liked him... if that makes any sense.

"psh," he turned down his music as we pulled up to the building, I only lived a few blocks away "assbutt." of course he was referencing one of my favorite shows, supernatural.

we laughed and climbed out of his car. We'd gotten into school and they pulled us into the office. "you're late,"

the principal said siting us in his office.

"sorry..." tyler said, "sir I'd prefer to get to first hour before it's over. can we just get this over with."

he rolled his eyes. "why are you both late?" he questioned.

" we wer-" I cut tyler off. "tyler was helping me with my mom. sir if we're in trouble for helping my mother you have no heart." I said looking down.

I never talked about this. it was a touchy subject. me and my mother were extremely close. she was, other than tyler and a small group of kids I'd hang with after school, really my only friend. I guess everyone considered me and tyler 'freaks.'

"oh," the principal knew my mom's condition. "well..." he paused, "don't let my see you both late again,"

"yes sir," tyler said, he probably understood I didn't want to talk anymore.

I felt a few tears slip down my cheeks. this was something hard for me to handle. she wasn't supposed to make it threw the summer. I wiped the tears away before anyone realized i was crying. (yeah shut up men can cry to)

a/n decided to write some friend fiction just because I can. hope my friends dont actually see it wow that'd be awkward anyway hope ya guys like it

love, grace