meeting friends

I smiled at the thought of Tyler being my secret boyfriend. he was amazing, also I thought he was sexy as hell, even the popular girls at our school wanted him, but he's mine now.

he pushed me against the wall kissing me hard and pulling our hips together. I moaned into his mouth, I could feel his boner on mine.

"do you have any idea what you do to me," he growled playful in my ear.

"I have a few ideas," I winked biting his neck making him moan loudly.

soon the locker room door opened and he pushed me away, quickly and hard.

he really wasn't kidding about wanting to keep this a secret.

"always about weed jace really," sebby laughed. I heard the door open and close while people shuffled in the locker room.

"im not always high!" jace practically yelled making his way to his gym locker.

"whatever your totally high right n-" Tristan paused looking at tyler and me. "what the hell school skippers," he teased.

I chuckled a bit and tyler quickly grabbed his bag and left the locker room.

"woah what was that about" sebby said turning the corner and opening his locker.

"I dont.... I dont know.." I said looking down. "he was fine a second ago."

maybe he just didn't wanna get caught.

"maybe he just needs to get laid." jace laughed trying to change the subject a bit.

I saw Tristan and sebby trying to hold back a laugh.

"how about you go lay him then," I laughed turning to Tristan. sebby wasn't able to hold his laugh anymore.

"come on guys the girls are probably waiting on us by now," jace said hinting at the door, just then alyssa came running threw the door.

"haha babe this is the boys room," sebby said kissing her cheek.

she smiled, "so?" she kissed his neck. he put his hands on her back pulling her chest close to his. her face was a bit red i could tell she had been crying. tristan nudged me and whispered, "we should let them be alone, If ya now what I mean."

I realized jace and the other kids in our class left, I nodded to Tristan. he opened the door and turned to sebby and alyssa.

he had her pined to the floor with his hand in her pants, "have fun kids!" tristan yelled, alyssa flipped him off. he rolled his eyes at them. we left the room laughing.

we met up with a few other friends in the hallway. nothing more than our usual chat. i was extremely nervous... my best friend just became my  secret boyfriend and he was no where to be seen. I checked the restrooms and even went outside to see if his car was still in the parking lot, it wasn't though that was what worried me so much.

the day went by slowly but was eventually over. tylers car didn't show up so I started walking home.

"dallas!!"

I turned around quickly to see who was calling my name.

a/n

oh goodness how tylers taking care of that boner dallas gave him, haha that'd be an awkward way to go home.

haha planing out a date for tyler and dallas in a few chapters be warned might get a bit rough ;)

love, grace