emotions and kidnappings

Alyssas pov.

After school me and sebby decided we'd go to Brookes and get high.Brooke was my best friend. She knows more about me than I care to admit, her boyfriend was also my favorite drug dealer in this shit hole called a town. Everyone in the place seems to smoke pot so it's easy to get but I mean... okay he's super cute leave me alone.

We got into his car and he placed the keys into the ignition, not starting the car.

"Seb-" He interrupt. "Alyssa I love you."

I opened the car door a took off running. I hated those three words.

Why the fuck would he say that to me!? Fucking liar there's no way someone like him could say that to a pathetic little emo bitch like me....

I heard a car door slam and quick footsteps. I knew he was chasing after me. I turned quickly running right into someone and falling backwards.

"sh-shit sorry..." I mumbled managing to get on my feet again.

the guy I ran into laughing got back onto his feet.

"in a hurry?" he chuckled. 

"yeah," I said sliding passed him.

I felt an arm come around my waist pulling me in I tried getting away but I had to give up. I looked at the arm around me.... it isn't sebby.

sebby had a small tattoo on the top of his hand, whoever had their arm around me now had pale hands. completely white and cold.

another hand fell over my mouth and that's when I realized something was wrong. I tried screaming but his hand muffled my screams enough to be not heard.

I heard fast footsteps again. getting louder... I think.
sebby? oh God please be sebby. please help me. I'm scared.

"hey!" I heard sebbys voice behind me, "Alyssa!!" he screamed.

I felt a sharp pain in my side and warm blood dripping down. everything went blurry with someones arm still around my waist, tightly I was lifted up. I didn't understand what was going on or who exactly I was with all I knew is I was in a lot of pain. All I wanted to do was run.

A/N
Hey guys Gracie again. Guess what! One of my friends is actually reading this. XD how awkward that was. These are just random stories about ships I have amongst my weird as all fuck friends.