Why

Hey everyone COMMENT for an update!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raph's pov

Why....

    Why do my brothers hate me so much? I know im a hothead and I screw up all our mission's but still they shouldnt hate me for that. I know im useless to the team but im still there brother! How could they say that to me! I tried so hard to save him it wasnt my fault...unless it was.
       i could have been taken instead of Leo, then there leader would be here and safe plus if i was gone it probably would have made there day. 
      Pulling off my wraps i look at all the angry lines that litter my arms. Grabbing my sai i flick the blade out and drag it down my arms saying "this is for leo, im sorry i couldnt save you but im getting you back...no matter what i have to do." Wrapping my arms to stop the bleeding I grab my sai's and head top side. Hearing something behind me i turn and see Mickey glaring at me.

         "Where are you going Raph? To go watch Leo be tortured because your a useless amd weak turtle who cant defend yourself."
          Breathing deeply trying to keep the tears in i whisper   "something like that" keeping my head down amd voice hard so he cant see im breaking down inside.