survive for me?

Let me know if I should continue or if you have ideas for other stories!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo pov

Im awake held tightly to Raphs chest and he is on the phone with what sounds like Donnie and Mikey. I stay silent so he thinks im still passed out​, listening​ to what they say breaks me.....How could I have been so blind to his hurt. While shredder was torturing me he had a video showing the hallways and it had sound so I could hear what Raph was saying and I just about broke down right then but after he said he had something to live for even if it’s just for a little while the screen went black and Shredder… tortured me. Coming back to reality I feel Raph running I don’t know how with his injuries but I realize to late why he is running. Within seconds where slamming through the window Raph shielding me with his body as we plummet 3 floors onto the next buildings roof, flipping mid-air so I land on Raph he holds me tight whispering over and over again, “I-Im s-sorry I c-couldnt save you and I-I-I wish I could have been g-good enough for you guys. But it’s ok now.” At this point my body isn’t responding but I want to scream at him that it’s ok and i’m sorry that I failed him as a leader and a brother and that he is stronger than i can ever hope to be. I can hear him but I can’t respond or move and all I want is to tell him I love him so much and I can feel him slowly trying to stand up realizing we're still so close to shredder's lair and were not safe yet. Worried and amazed I can’t help thinking, how is he even standing how is he even still alive. Before I realize it were running again! I feel his grip on me slowly start to loosen and his arms begin to shake...I realize Im full of blood mine and his. It just won’t stop the blood keeps flowing I feel it his blood dripping onto my chest rolling off the sides. Then I hear yelling...Its my bros it’s ok we're gonna be ok all they have to do is help Raph then me and It’s all gonna be ok. Prying one eye open I try to see but it’s too hazy and i’m back to being immobile. Hearing them approach Raph shakilly sits me down by a silent Mikey and Donnie, I assume there looking at Raph almost dying but then when they start to speak I realize just how wrong I was.

  “Raph! How could you let this happen to Leo he’s covered in blood probably dead! It’s all your fault if you were stronger you could have saved him, this is all your fault!” all i can think is, No its his blood he’s dying im fine, im weak and cant handle pain, please help him. But I know they won't they don't believe he hurt. I just wanna yell at them to stop being stupid and save our brother from dying but I cant im too weak. Glaring at Raph they shoot him nasty stares, pick me up and run me back to the lair leaving Raph. Peeling open my eye with all the strength I have left I look at Raph to see him cough up blood and lay down mouthing what looked like im sorry. A single tear rolls down my cheeks as I fade into blackness.

Raphs pov

  I tried so hard … They still hate me. I know I was a bad brother but I tried to make it up to them but maybe they would be happier if I wasn't around anymore. Then they don't have to yell at me all the time they won’t be held back by my weaknesses. Lying here on a roof bleeding out I should feel pain, regret, even hate...but I don’t hate them I still love them and always will no matter what they say or do to me. Laying here knowing im gonna die soon I can't find it in me to feel anything but content, I saved Leo, I killed shredder my brothers are finally safe now. That's all I ever wanted was for them to be safe. I didn't realize it then but I was speaking my thoughts and in my last moments I knew I needed to let my brothers know how I feel...Dipping my finger in the pool of blood around me I start writing to my brothers since I'll die before they realize what they did. I’m sorry I couldn't be a better brother to you guys I tried my best. All I ever wanted was for you guys to be safe and happy….My job is done The one thing I regret is never telling Leo...I love you Fearless….more than a brother. I’m sorry I wasn't good enough.                                                                                             ~Goodbye
                                                                                           Raphael….