~Just Dance~

I woke up and look at Yoongi who was still sleeping and smile. I then peck his cheek before I pulled away and head to out of the room and to the kitchen.

I go inside the kitchen area and open the fridge,  taking out eggs and bacon to make breakfast. I take soms bread and put two slices into the toaster as I make scrambled eggs and I make the bacon.

Almost finished with the food, I feel hands slide around my waist and a weight on my shoulder. I stop what I'm doing and turn my face around to see Yoongi smiling.

"Good morning, Sunshine~" He pecked my lips and I giggled as I turned around fully and wrapped my arms around him. "Morning, Yoongs. Sleep well?" He nodded and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Yah! I need to serve the food." Yoongi groaned, but let me go and I thanked him before grabbing plates and putting eggs, bacon, and a toast on each.

We both ate and I was about to go to the bathroom to get ready for school when I saw the mess in the living room and remembered about our deal.

"MIN YOONGI!"

He ran towards me and looked at me worried.  "What happened, Seok? Something wrong?" I glare at him and nodded my head towards the mess and he pouts. "I'm giving your cuddles to Jungkook." He whined as I made my way to the bathroom and get changed for school.

I head back into the living room after finishing to see Yoongi ready for school, still pouting

I head back into the living room after finishing to see Yoongi ready for school, still pouting. I ignore his pout and made my way outside and he sighed, going into the car as I go in after and drives to school.

We arrive at school and after parking the car, we get out of the car and hold hands as we go into the building

We arrive at school and after parking the car, we get out of the car and hold hands as we go into the building. We go our separate ways to go to our lockers and I head next to the my classroom, where my locker is.

After putting my things in my locker and getting the needed materials, I go into the classroom and sit down to see Yoongi come in and he smiled, sitting next to me.

Everyone came in and the teacher clapped, getting our attention and cleared his throat.

"Class, we have two new students. Please treat them nicely." The teacher waved the students in and two girls came in and Yoongi looked at one of them as if he recognized her.

"Hello, I am Lee Anaiah. Nice to meet you."

"Sup' Name's Min Liv

"Sup' Name's Min Liv. Don't mess with me."

Yoongi smiled at Liv and she rolled her eyes, but nodded

Yoongi smiled at Liv and she rolled her eyes, but nodded. I then realize that they had the same family name and turned to him.

"Is Liv your sister?"

Yoongi nodded and sighed as the teacher told them to sit behind us and they headed behind us and sat.

The lesson began and  a ball of paper was thrown from behind towards me.  I looked at Liv who just nodded towards the paper and I grabbed it.

I opened the paper and decided to read it.

Hiya!

Nice to finally meet you, Hoseok. I'm sorry for what happened to you in the past. I hope we can get along. Anaiah is my bff so you will probably see us together often. Also, tell Yoongi to act like we don't know each other. He can be an embarrassing older brother.

~Liv

I snickered which caught the teacher's attention, but I quickly stopped and turned serious. The teacher turned back around and he continued the lesson as I turned around and smiled towards Liv.

~ After School ~

Liv and Anaiah put their arms around each other's shoulders and Liv made jokes which made Anaiah laugh. I looked at Yoongi who was smiling sadly.

"What happened?"

"Liv had such trouble making friends. I'm just happy she has a true friend now."

I smile and peck his cheek before I pull away and see that they were making their way towards us. Liv was about to wave when someone tripped her.

"Whoops! My bad~"

Liv smiled wickedly before standing up and I looked at Anaiah who was telling her to stop making me and Yoongi confused.

"Don't worry. Everyone makes mistakes. They eventually learn from them."

The girl looked at her confused before being punched in the face by Liv and Anaiah held her back as people started gathering and the girl growled.

"FIGHT ME, BITCH!"

The girl stood up and smiled wickedly.

"Gladly!"

The girl threw a punch which landed on Liv's stomach and she spit out blood.

Liv launched herself at the girl and repeatedly punched her before Yoongi pulled her away and I gasped at how bloody they were.

"Stop! Liv, get yourself together. And you...Back off bitch."

The girl nodded before running off to her friends and they ran off. I hurried to Liv and cleaning her off as Yoongi made the audience go away.

"I'm sorry..."

Liv looked down as she started crying and I frowned and hugged her which made her hug me back, tears pouring out of her eyes like a waterfall.

"Liv, don't worry. I'll deal with it."

Liv pulled away and cleaned her face and nodded towards Yoongi and stood up as Anaiah hugged her.

"How about we go to my house?"

They nodded and we headed to Yoongi's car. Yoongi drove as I sat next to him and the two best friends in the back.