~Love~

Hoseok POV

I woke up to see Yoongi and yawned tiredly. He looked at me and I smiled.

"Morning, Yoongi."

He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"Morning, babe. Did I wake you up?"

I shook my head as I cuddled him and he chuckled at my cute behavior before looking at the clock.

"Come on. It's time to get up. School starts in two hours and we need to get the girls home so they can change."

I whined, but nodded and we got up from bed to hear laughter and whines.

"Come on! No fair!"

We walked into the living room to see Anaiah on the floor and Liv jumping on the couch bed.

"Hi, guys."

Liv plopped on the bed and panted as Anaiah laughed and jumped on her.

"Oof!"

They laughed and we rolled our eyes at their childish behavior.

"Come on, there's school today and we need to get you guys home so you can change."

They groaned, but stood up and started cleaning before Yoongi and I went to get ready.

We came out and saw Liv squealing as she took pictures of us and I blushed.

"Aish! Liv, stop it!"

Liv nodded at Yoongi as she looked at the picture and headed outside to wait for us in the car.

We looked at Anaiah who shrugged and headed to the car as well with us following. We left to their house and stopped in front of it, letting them go inside to change.

Anaiah came out ready and with her things as she yelled for Liv to hurry

( Liv still has Blonde/White hair)

Liv then came out and locked the house before they got in the car and Yoongi drove us to school.

We arrived at school and got out of the car, people looking at Liv and Anaiah with curiosity since they moved here in the middle of the year.

We were entering the building when Liv stopped abruplty and I heard some whispering.

"Look at the blondie though. She's kinda weird, but I don't mind. Look at that ass."

I looked at Liv who growled and turned around, facing the boy.

Liv POV

I walked towards the boy and smiled at him cutely.

"Hi~ I just heared your conversation. Thank you for the compliment."

The boy looked at me shocked, but smiled.

"No problem. Want to go out so-?"

I cut him off by holding his neck with both hands tightly and kicking him in the nuts.

"Fuck you, man slut."

The boy falls on his knees as he groans and his friends look at me shocked and scared. I then step away and look at Hobi who was looking at me worriedly and I just skip towards him and smile.

"I'm fine. Let's go."

"If you say so..."

We then catch up to the rest and head to class. Once in class,  I put my hoodie up and put known my earbuds, listening to Outro: Tear falling asleep.