~Epilouge: Rain~

Anaiah ran towards the unconscious Liv and cried as the driver exited the car worried and scared.

"I'll call 911!"

The man grabbed his phone, his hands shaking as he called 911 while Anaiah grabbed Liv and laid her head on her lap carefully.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry. Please don't leave me, Liv."

A few minutes passed and the sound of police and an ambulance could be heared as they got closer.

The police and ambulances for to the crash site as a crowd gathered around.

The police exited their cars before clearing the space to give Anaiah less anxious as well as the driver.

The ambulance stopped in front of Anaiah and two people got out before grabbing Liv carefully and before putting her inside.

The ambulance then drove away and Anaiah made a call as she ran towards the hospital.

"Hello?"

Yoongi POV

"Yoongi, Liv got into an accident. They're getting her into another hospital."

I felt my eyes widen and Anaiah gave me the address before hanging up and I got my things, making Hoseok confused.

"Yoongi, what happened?"

"Liv got into an accident and she's being set into another hospital."

Hoseok's eyes widened and teared up as he gasped.

"W-what?! How?!"

"I really don't know. I'll come back soon, okay?"

Hoseok nodded and I smiled sadly as I wiped his tears away and pecked his lips.

I then pulled away and left the room in a hurry, making the others confused.

"What happened? Any news?"

I nodded and explained the situation.

"Liv got into an accident and they're putting her into another hospital so let's go."

They nodded and we exited the hospital before getting into my car and driving to the hospital Liv was in.

Anaiah POV

I was sitting outside of the E.R and lifted my head when I heared the sound of running footsteps and saw the gang making their way towards me.

"What happened to her?"

I looked at Yoongi and sighed sadly before explaining everything from the moment I left the hospital.

"This is all my fault."

I looked away from Yoongi and towards Han, suspicion and anger in my eyes.

"What. Did. You. Do."

"I-I broke up with her b-because she couldn't h-have children."

I glared at h im before abruptly standing up and punching him as Yoongi attempted to pull me away until he was finally able to and I sat down.

"Anaiah, listen to me. As much as we want to punch him, we're in a hospital."

I groaned, but nodded before looking back up as I heared Yoongi speaking to Han.

"And you. I better not see you 50 feet or closer to my sister after this or you'll really get it."

Han gulped and nodded as his friend Lucas helped him up from the floor.

"Are you the relatives of Min Liv?"

I stood up and we walked towards the doctor.

"Yes, I'm her brother and this is her best friend."

The doctor looked at us with sympathy and sadly sighed.

"This doesn't happen much, but Ms.Min is currently in a coma. The possibilities of her waking up are thay she would wake up in days, weeks, months, or years max. I'm deeply sorry."

Yoongi and I gasped and I felt my eyes tearing up.

"Y-you're kidding, right?"

The doctor shook his head as Yoongi buried his face into his hands.

"Unfortunatly, I am not kidding. I really am sorry, Mr.Min."

The doctor then gave us permission to enter the room before leaving and Yoongi let out a crumbled sigh.

"I-I'll go in f-first and then y-you can go in."

I nodded and leaned against the wall as Yoongi entered Liv's room.

I then looked up to see Jimin walking towards me and he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Anaiah-"

I push his hand off me and frown.

"Now's not the time, okay?"

He flinched, but nodded before going to back to where he was.

A few minutes passed and Yoongi came out of the room, his eyes all red and puffy.

"You can go in now."

I thanked him before going inside and looking at Liv.

I walked towards the chair next to the hospital bed and sat down.

I started caressing her head which I knew she liked and started to cry.

"I-I'm sorry f-for everything."

I then stop and hug her tightly.

"Wake up soon, okay?"

I then pulled away and pecked her cheek.

"I love you."