You Tick me Off-Rant 2

You Tick Me Off-Rant 2

Ok now this really ticks me off. I will not name her name for the sake of I won't humiliate her more than I already am. Now I have only been following EmilyGarrett6 for only just about 2 or 3 days now but I feel loyal to her just as much. Now This person said

"stop doing the setos kids book

its really mean and bad

why do u hate Mitch so much he hot"

Now my friends and loyal followers, please tell me what is all wrong with this sentences! Wait better yet let me tell you all that's wrong with them.

1. CAPITALIZATION....I SEE NONE OF IT EXCEPT THE 'M' ON MITCH! CAPITALIZATION IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS FOR WRITING! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF MEEP USE IT!

2. "setos kids"......*Sigh* Let me just fix this whole thing for you. It's "Seto's Kidz" Back to capitalization and also get the book title correct even if it just the difference between a 'S' and 'Z' it still matters to me.

3. "Why do you hate Mitch he hot" GET ME AN AMBULANCE I AM DYING' HERE!.....Ok lets just get off to fixing this one right away too. "Why do you hate Mitch, he's hot."  Ok she may hate Mitch but what are you going to do about it, Caps Lock her to death?!?! Also, if you say everything based on how hot he is you are going to end up with a broken heart and a child at 16 with no father. Somebody may be hot but that doesn't mean that they will have the best personality. So don't judge people on how hot they are.

"its really mean and bad." Well if you think it is bad and or mean LEAVE! Don't sit there and tell her all about how you hate it, just leave and never return again. Simple! Also "It's".

Ok I am done now. I may not be the best writer ever but I sure know how to rant!

Rant over.