Chap. 06

I woke up and needed the toilet straight away, so I passed my snoring brothers and made my way to the bathroom....

After using the toilet I headed back to my aisle, when I got there I saw the flight attendants handing out the food to the aisle three rows behind us....

"Hey Jongdae Oppa, Jongin-ah, wake up come on...." I said shaking them...

They finally woke up and I laughed as Jongin wiped the drool of his face.....

"Yah, MinMin awae ~ !!!!" Jongdae screamed....

"Oh, be quiet and wake up, the foods coming, and stop moaning...."
I said hitting him in the back of the head....

The food finally got to us but we all know plane food tastes horrible except for Jongin and Jongdae seeing as they finished their food and had mine as well. They must have been very hungry because that food was honestly nasty.....

I turned my phone on to see another pic sent to me by KYUNGSOO.......?!?

Underneath it said

Underneath it said.....

Hey MingMing, haha look at your dog Kinjin, he misses you a lot but not as much as I do.......be well and happy💕 I'll make sure to bring him when I come okay, so you can see him again......😊

This picture turned my frown upside down and I couldn't help but stare at it for a long time.....and I mean A LONG TIME.....

"Errmm, MinMin....wae are you looking at a picture of Kyungsoo for...." He said wiggling his eyebrows....

"OMG, Jongdae mind your own business....!!!" I shouted quietly jumping to the side with my phone against my chest....he almost gave me a heart attack...

Just then I received another notification, but this time it wasn't a picture, it was a music video.....?!?

Underneath was another caption.....

Hey MingMing, I sent you our new music video, it's called KoKoBop, I hope you like it..... :-)
If you get confused about who is who, just ask your brothers they'll tell you about the members okay......😊

Why is Kyungsoo sending me so many things, and why do I feel happier every time he sends more........?!?

The one thing I really need to find out now is........

Who in the world is Kyungsoo and why do I feel this way about him..........?!? Why.....?!?

(In Korea)

The heat was bareable and the soft, cool breeze felt nice though my fingers as I stretched and turned around to see a boy waving at me....wait what....?!?

He was smiling and it was cute as hell, but again, who was he...??

"Hey Jongin-ah why is that man waving at me.....?!?" I said as I turned around nervously.....

He peered over my shoulder and started laughing...
"You mean him...? He's a member of EXO as well his name is Xiumin but you can call him Minseok, I don't think that he would mind..."

The boy walked over to us and looked at me with a such a cute smile it made me wanna fangirl......