Chap. 07

We got into the big black SUV and Minseok sat next to me which meant that he wasn't driving, someone else was instead, but when I saw his face, he looked to young to be a driver....

Then Jongdae Oppa said "oh, Beakhyun-ah, you're here to...."

The boy smiled and turned around "ahh....yeah, Minseok hyung can't drive that well plus I wanted to see you lot, it's been a while..."

The boy and my brothers smiled and I said....

"Yah, Jongin-ah, is he another member of EXO....?!?"

"Yeah, he's Baekhyun....."

Baekhyun heard his name being called and turned to face me...

"Ahhh, you must be Minyoung right, you're so cute....."
He said smiling at me....

"Oh errm, thanks...." I said shyly....

Once the luggage was put into the back of the car, we sat there and waited for god knows who.....

Finally after a good ten minutes, a boy came running to the car and sat in the front seat next to Baekhyun....his name was Lay, or Yixing, and his smile was so cute because of his dimples it made him look too adorable for words.....

We actually talked a lot with one another and I think that Minseokie thought that Baekhyun was flirting with me because he said.....

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah stop flirting we all know that you're gay...."

Baekhyun choked on Minseokie's words and said....

"No I'm not, I'm straight....okay...!!!!!"

"Okay...!!" Said Minseokie mocking him....

"Wait so you are gay, or you're not....I'm confused...!?!"
I said unaware of who was right....

"He is gay..." Said Minseokie, "watch this..."

He held up his phone and showed me a clip of something called.....Exo next door off of YouTube.....

This is what I saw.....

After the video was finished I laughed so much, it physically made my stomach hurt....
"Omo, I feel sorry for the girl who had to watch you, imagine what she must have really been thinking....Jesus man, you really are gay and with your members as well.....!!!"