Chap. 01

Lying down on my bed upside down is what I do almost everyday and its how I think straight and come up with new ideas, the fact that the blood in my body is all rushing to my head as I sit in this position is unnoticeable to me....

Honestly all I can do now is sit on my bed, with my arms on my stomach looking at the clock on my lilac bedroom wall, as time slowly ticks away. I still have hours left till I leave for Korea and I really have nothing left to do. I admit that I feel scared to go to Korea because I don't want to become that new kid who everyone doesn't know and talks about everywhere, what if there are bullies or if I make no friends then what do I do, just hope that friends do come along......that'll never work.....

As I sat there sulking, my older brother Jongdae walks in and sits onto my bed next to me whilst I sit up properly "hey....Minyoung, are you okay my little MinMin looks upset", he said pouting as he emphasized over the word 'upset' I looked straight in his eyes and I saw a small flicker of worry, which made me feel a lot better knowing that no matter how much we fought he did actually care for me......

(A/N: I bet your wondering why she thought that Jongdae didn't care for he seeing as they are siblings. Actually Minyoung was an only child who lived with her mom because her father ran away, for that she hated him, but her mother, you could say found love again and married a tall, handsome CEO called Mr Kim who had two sons Jongdae and Jongin , members of a Korean group called EXO. They are finally moving to Korea so it is easier for Jongin and Jongdae to stay there whilst they become famous in the world of KPOP......but they also had a secret, something that only Minyoung could point out......)

Despite my constant fights with them over petty things, I actually do care for my brothers, it's nice having to talk to someone when eomma's busy (which is almost all the time) as for Mr Kim, I don't really see him that much 'cuz of his work but I...

Despite my constant fights with them over petty things, I actually do care for my brothers, it's nice having to talk to someone when eomma's busy (which is almost all the time) as for Mr Kim, I don't really see him that much 'cuz of his work but I can tell that he is a good guy and eomma seems happy so I'm fine with it.......

"Hey Jongdae Oppa, I'm fine, I'm just thinking about our move to Korea"
"So then why do you sit hanging halfway of your bed upside down" he said laughing aloud with a big smile.
"Hmm.....oh, I sit upside down 'cuz it helps me to think better...like how people get ideas when taking a shower"
Then he turned to me giggling and said "Hah....that reminds me of when Jongin sings in the shower everyday....."
As he said that the thought of Jongin singing in the shower was hilarious and I struggled to speak to him because the thought was now stuck in my head.... "H...he...heyy...Jongdae....O...O...Oppa...thh......that.....i....i....is....sooo........tt...true....I..... he....hear...hi..him.....ev....ev....everytime.....it's....
hilarious...."
The thought of Jongin grew strong in our minds and we ended up on the floor dying of laughter, we tried to stop but it didn't work and then when Jongin walked in with a confused look on his face, we pointed at him and laughed even harder......

After 'bout 10 minutes of calming down Jongin motioned us that it was now time to go, I stared at the clock as I noticed how time had gone by in a flash when I was with Jongdae Oppa......

"Hyung, Noona, come on it's times to go now OK......"
He specifically looked at me when he said that and as his words made their way into my mind, my face went from a smile to a frown........