Chap. 10

Eomma had gone shopping so it was only the members and I at home.

We heard the front door close, and that's when Kyungsoo locked my bedroom door.

He walked to me with a big smile on his face, and he looked so precious.

He sat on the bed in front of me and pulled me onto his lap.

My legs on either side of his thighs.

He smiled and looked me in the eye before holding me tight in his arms.

I was confused, I thought that he was gonna kiss me.

He let go and looked at me, his hands cupping my face.

I pouted at him and he chuckled slightly understanding what I wanted.

"Aww, does my baby want a kiss?" He said

I nodded still pouting and he pulled me even closer, our lips almost touching

I placed my hands on each side of his waist and held onto the sides of his T-shirt.

His lips eventually touched mine and I kissed him back passionately.

It was slow and calm but every movement of his made my heart skip a beat.

His index finger made circles on my back and I smiled coz of the tickling sensation.

It was getting heated and he was tugging on my shirt.

I let go and blushed hard, pushing his hand away from my shirt.

"I-I'm not ready yet." I said looking down, cheeks red from embarrassment.

He chuckled softly and said...

"Gwenchana, I'll wait."

I was so embarrassed that I wasn't able to do it that I got up off of him and sat at the front of my bed, with my head buried in my knees.

"Aww, baby don't be embarrassed, I find it cute" He said pushing my knees down and my head up.

He then placed me in his lap and gently stroked my hair, he buried his head into my neck and we sat that for God knows how long.

A/n: sorry if it was short, I couldn't think of anything else.
If you have ideas, can you tell me coz I'm so confused. Anyway I hoped you liked it:)