Chapter 5 The Unknown

The blood was over my hands. I shook it off and nothing was there. I sighed pulling my hair back. Last night I killed Vicki, Elena hates me, and Jeremy was compelled not to remember and Damon hugged me. I put my hands over my face. He's a vampire I said to myself trying to remember no feelings. I got off the bed and headed downstairs and notice Elena drinking coffee talking to Stefan. She looked over at me and ingorned me. I walked over to grab the keys and said "You can't ingore me forever Elena, we practically live in the same house. " I said. I grabbed the keys. As I head out to grab some flowers. I entered the Salvatores Boarding house. "Damon?" I walked into the living room noticing a blonde girl with only a towel on. "Umm.."

"Who--What--r u--?" She stuttered.

"I'm Karin, I'm Stefan's friend. Do you know where Damon is?" I asked the towl girl.

"Upstairs." She had a confused face. I walked up the long stairs and walked into a open door but nobody was here. I notice it was Stefan's room. I got curious for a friend that wasn't his girlfriend but I wanted to know if he's going to cause any harm. I slowly opened his closet and walked over to the shelf looking at the ancient old books then I pulled some kind of paper that was stuck between a book and saw something i shouldn't have. Katherines picture of 1840. I stared at the picture that looked so much like. The hair, eyes, smile, everything. I put down the picture on the desk and fell to the floor.

  'She's a lot like you but selfish....' she remembereed what Damon said.

'You remind me of someone.' She remembered what Stefan told her. I took the picture sliding it to my jacket. I was sad for Elena. I was angry at Stefan and Damon hitting on me not for me because of this stupid Kaatherine thing. I kicked the desk making a dent into it and hurted like hell but I was angry. I wanted to scream then Damon entered the room.

"What are you doing here?" Damon said standing by the door frame smiling.

I thought I should play along with Damon since I couldn't trust Stefan. I walked over to Damon handing him the flowers. "I want you to put the flowers on Vicki's grave."

"Why can't you do it?" He said as I walked past him.

"I didn't bury her... remember." I smirked at him. I was going to pretend that I didn't know all the Katherine stuff. "You're my friend so you can take it for me." I smiled at him and he grabs the flowers.

"Love too, friend." He said. I smiled and walked out but once I got out I let out a frown I was holding in. URH!

"what kind of friend are you Damon..." I murmured myself. I saw Stefan pull up to the house and I was furious I walked over there when he got out of the car and pushed him against the car door. Holding the stake I kept in my boots at his heart. "I told you not to hurt ELENA!!"

"I didn't." He said. I pulled away and took out the picture of Katherine.

"SO WHAt is this then?! I'm not that stupid to think you're dating Elena because she's Elena but I think you're dating her because she's a real ringer of KATHERINE!" I YELLED as he looked shocked that I found the picture.

"where did you get this?" He said.

"Let's say I found it." I said. I pushed him up against the door. Inches away from his face having the stake at his heart. "Now I would stab you in the heart right now but I'm not." I pulled away. "I want you to tell Elena about this. I don't you hidding anymore secrets from any or else especial Elena." I said.

"I will." he said.

"You know Stefan, I trusted you. I trusted you as a friend and as Elena's boyfriend but you just lost a friend for hiding your precious Katherine." I pointed at the picture and I saw the saddeness in his eyes but stood his ground as I stood mines. I saw Damon and the girl from earlier at the doorway. I looked at Damon. "I'm glad you guys been my friend but I'm done." I said as I walked to the car and drove off.