Surprise!

/Zach's P.O.V\

"So you two are going out." I asked hoping for the answer to be a no. I have always had a thing for Lou.

"Yeah!" Lou laughed. " Sorry I can't be at Pax at the moment, I have just got Pepsi and I need to give him alot more attention than he is getting." I stated, feel tears come to my eyes.

"Don't worry babe we are having fun without you.".Jordan joked.

"Oi!" Lou shouted.

"Yeah, you and Alex can have some girly time together." I suggested " God I know what i'd be doing with that sexy thing right now" I say acting as if I love Alex. I do just not as much as Lou.

"ZACH!" They both yelled at the same time.

" Keep that sort of stuff between you and Alex, we do not need to hear that." Lou stated.

"Fine, I will leave you two to it while I go and talk to my fit ass girl" I say as I log out of team speak.

2 months later

/Louise's P.O.V\

"Hun can you come here"Jordan asks me.

"What's up babe?"

"Well, uh"

"Jordan what's wrong?"

" I am so sorry and I didn't want to hurt you bu-"

"No please don't no."

"But well I got us Minecon tickets."

"WHAT!" I yell half from anger and half from amazement. I slapped his naked chest and glare at him playfully."Umm."

"What's the matter. Aren't you happy?"

"Yes yes I am but can we go a litter early so I can hang out with my family back in England please? It seems as if haven't seen any of them in ages! Ok maybe I have spoke to my brother on team speak but that's not the same."

"Yeah sure why not."

l pecked him on the lips and run to my room so I could ring my mum.

*ring ring rin-*

"Hey mum!"

"Hello baby what's the matter?"

"Well Jordan got us Minecon tickets so can we come a few days early so I can see you and you can meet Jordan?"

"That's fine! I can't wait to meet this mystery boyfriend of yours and I am sure him and your brother will get along and be happy."

"Yeah more than you will ever know."

"Ok petal. "

We chat for a bit before she leaves to go to sleep. Stupid English time.

/Jordan's P.O.V\

"My mum said that we can go early." Lou says as she walks out of her room."I AM SO EXCITED ARR!"she yells.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT YOU" We here Alex scream from in her room. We both laugh at her.

" I am go to make a phone call be right back" I say as I walk into Lou's room.

*ring ring ring ring rin-

"Hey Jordan!"

"Hi will."

"So what did you want?"

" Rude!" I laugh

Well me and my girlfriend are coming early to Minecon so she can see her parents, so do you want to hang out so time then?"

"So sorry dude but my sister and her boyfriend are coming over and I haven't seen her since she moved out like two year ago so I really want to spend so time with her and I want to meet her boyfriend to make sure his is good enough for my sister."

" Oh, ok speak to you soon." I say while I hang up the phone and walk out of the room.

/Alex's P.O.V\

I walk out my room to see what all the commotion was about.

" Lou?" said Jordan.

I look up from my phone to see Zach and Lou making out at the front door " Zach what are you doing?"

Me and Jordan looked at each other. I started to cry i felt Jordan's arms around me. He had not top on.

/Zach's P.O.V\

"I am sorry Alex but I have always loved Lou." l say.

"So you just used me as away to get close to Louise?" Alex cry's.

"No, I loved you just not as much a I love Louise." I say truthfully.

" Anyway what are you doing Jordan?" Lou says trying to change the subject.

"What the fuck Louise! I see you snogging my best friend after I got you Minecon tickets and you are more worried about me hugging my friend after a jerk broke her heart.so-"

~~~i bet you hate me right now i hate my self right now for wrighting this but oh well ~~~