Chapter 11

"Guys I-" her voice is cut off as she trips pushing me right onto Tom.
"T-Tord?" Tom says blushing.
I felt y/n's stare as she "accidentally" pushed my face up to his.

-Normal POV-
I peek around Tords head to see both of them kissing. Tord wasn't pulling back ether! Instead he deepened the kiss as a flash from a camera appears.
My hands cover my mouth in disbelief. But I totally did it on purpose.
"Hmngh?!" Tom tried to speak as Tord pins his arms.
They break the kiss as silence floods in.
"Tord What the-"
"That...was....beautiful." Edd says while pretending to wipe a tear.
Tom looks at me to wait for an answer. I just quickly look away and fiddle with the strings of my hoodie. Tord gets off him and smirks.
"How was that Jehovah?"
Tom doesn't move or speak.
"Ah..rivalry romance. The best kind." Tord leans back onto the blanket.
I really didn't want to break this moment but I had to use the bathroom. So so bad.

-Matt's POV-
Y/n took her flower crown off and placed it with her shoes, she then stood up and walked into the house.
Does she like one of them?!
OMG SHE DOES ITS SO OBVIOUS.
Mission find out who it is: commence.
Everyone just stares....
"I know what you're all thinking, but she was the one who made Tord kiss Tom in the first place, she isn't hurt." Edd says quietly.
"I'll go see what's wrong." I say before standing up and walking into the house.
"Y/n?" I shouted throughout the house.
"Just a second!!" She shouts back.
I waited for about 2 minutes before getting annoyed. I walked upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.
"You in there?" I ask.
"Y-Yeah!" She says as drawers start closing.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine!" She shouts quickly before hearing the tap turn on and off quickly followed by a gasp.
"That's it I'm coming in!" I shout before turning the knob.
When I went in her finger was sliced badly and she was on her knees holding bandaids.
"Are you ok?!" I shout as I grab the bleeding hand.
She nods quickly and tries to pull away.
"What happened?! A bandaid won't cover that!" I say before rummaging throughly the cupboards.
"I cut it on a rose thrown......." she mumbles while putting the finger in her mouth.
"Don't do that!" I shout taking it out as if she were a child.
"Why not...?" She says while tilting her head.
I honestly couldn't help but blush. I took a deep sigh before unraveling a bandage.
"Roses don't cut that badly."
She looks down again.
"Why would you lie to me...?"
"I thought I could...."
A glass shard is held in her other hand.

⚠️ self harm is a serious topic, and it is brought up in this story ⚠️