Chapter 9

Late that night Jude lay in bed listening to the radio.

"The search for Mother Jude and Pope Timothy has come to an end. They found their remains today after their plane crash."

Jude shook her head and smiled to herself.

It was over.
*
Timothy was cuddled up to Jude sleeping peacefully. His mother heard the radio and walked upstairs to tell them, but both were sleeping so peacefully.

This was only the beginning on this shit storm, yet they acted as if nothing had happened. All that mattered to them is that they had each other.

Jude woke to an empty bed. She sighed and threw the blankets off, slipping her feet into her house slippers. Padding her way down the hall she rubbed her eyes. The baby kicked softly as Jude made her way into the kitchen.

"Good morning darling." Timothy's mother chirped.

"Good morning Mary, where's Timothy?"

"He went out a few moments ago. He'll be back soon." She said as she handed Jude her plate.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." She replied as she sat down,

"So how did this whole ordeal begin?" Mary said leaning in with her hands together.

"You mean Timothy and I?"

"Of course darling."

"Well, I was in love with him from the very start. He introduced himself to me and my heart skipped at beat. His dark eyes melted me. I never would've thought he felt the same way. This is my fault this all happened. He wanted to quit and I wanted him to fulfill his dreams."  Jude said and wiped the escaping tears away.

"You did what you thought was best Judy. No shame in that."

"I'm deeply in love with him. He told me we'd climb the ladder together, and only together. I am his rare bird."

__________________
Sorry for the late and over due update. I was asked to homecoming yesterday with this! I'm still overwhelmed with it!😂❤️

 I was asked to homecoming yesterday with this! I'm still overwhelmed with it!😂❤️