Chapter 17

Mary snapped a photo with her Polaroid camera and chuckled. Thomas, Timothy's uncle walked in and shook Timothy.

"It's Christmas Eve, let's celebrate!"

"Maybe later." He mumbled snuggling closer to Jude on the couch. Jude hummed softly and opened her eyes.

"Burp him Timothy." She said unlatching the baby.

The baby whimpered loudly. Jude fixed her top and handed the baby to him.

"They're like Zombies." Timothy's family chuckled.

*
Jude and Timothy finally woke an hour or so later.
*
Jude was leaning against the island in the kitchen as she listened to Mary speak. She kept an eye on Xavier in the corner of her eyes. He was being passed around again.

Timothy came up and kissed her and ran his hand up her shirt caressing her belly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

She squirmed her way away from Timothy.

Jude excused herself outside to smoke.

As Jude lit her cigarette she felt the anxiety leave her body. Jude hated that she felt the way she did about her abdomen.She looked out at the gorgeous land. Timothy walked outside and smiled at her.

He grabbed her cigarette and took a hit off of it.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You seem off baby."

"I'm fine." She whispered.

Timothy grabbed her and linked his arm across her waist.

"You're so beautiful."

Jude smiled broadly, stealing her cigarette back from him.

"My boobs are leaking."

"Then we should be hearing a screaming baby soon." Timothy chuckled.

Jude snubbed out her cigarette and opened the door.

When Jude walked in she saw Xavier, sucking on his hand whilst being in Brandy's arms. Jude chuckled softly at her son and sat down at the island in the kitchen. Jude reach out and grabbed the baby's foot, rubbing softly.

Oh how he was perfect.