Chapter 17 -Welcome Home

(Quick disclaimer, The S4 do not belong to me. They belong to Corocoro Manga) Okay first off. 600 reads!? Wth!? Okay really though wow! I'm glad you guys still read this (even with the lack of updates recently) WOW! Okay enough of my rambling and I hope you enjoy "Welcome home"

Key
Normal
Phone and Coms
Setting or background
Changed
Thoughts
-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

       ~Three days after the Escape~

Ayber: *face stays expressionless as he throws another hard left hook at the punching bag*

~Punching bag swings wildly, almost coming off the chain holding it~

Rysher: *leans against the door of the training room, half covered in shadows* You need to stop murdering the punching bags Ayber, you've already destroyed three.

Ayber: *muscles tense before punching the bag so hard it snaps the chain and smashes into the other decimated punching bags on the floor* Your point being?

Rysher: *sighs and pushes self off the door frame* As much as I love seeing things being beat up we can't keep buying new punching bags. They are fairly expensive.

Ayber: *glares at him sharply* What are you proposing I do then for the rest of the day Rysher? Bake a cake!?

Rysher: *smiles slyly* That's a start. But no, why don't you go hunting? Valary was able to pinpoint Army's location.

Ayber: *eyes dilate and hands clench to fists* Where do I begin..?

Rysher: *sadistic smile broadens before throwing Ayber his Sniper and Roller* Starfin Apartments in Inkopolis Square. Fourth floor, room 642.

Ayber: *narrows fully crimson eyes at Rysher before strapping the weapons to his back* Tell Valary to keep an eye on Army's tracker.

Rysher: *nods before moving out of the way as Ayber walks past him to the Kettles that leads to Inkopolis Square* Happy hunting Commander Ayber.

Ayber: *heads towards the kettle making sure his eyes have changed back to yellow and his Ink color is a bright sky blue* Make sure you feed Shu Rysher.

Rysher: *smiles turns into a disgusted snarl* Fine..

         ~Back in StarFin Apartments~

Army: How long do you think until Ayber will attack again Hiro?

Hiro: *turns and faces him with a worried look* Honestly he should have already attacked us, it's odd that he hasn't been sighted at all these past three days.

Skull: *pops another piece of candy in his mouth* So he can attack at anytime now?

Mask: *doesnt look away from his phone* ...

Hiro: *nods head grimly* Yes. Which means we need to keep an eye out for anything odd or out of place, and don't leave the apartment alone if you can help it.

Army: *shivers lightly and snuggles deeper into his Parka* So it's not safe in Inkopolis Square is it..?

Skull: *eats another piece of candy* Yup. Kinda sad huh?

Mask: *looks up from his phone and at the front door* We should haaavvvvee backup in about an hour or ssooo..

Hiro: *tilts head to one side in confusion* Backup??

Mask: *smiles under his gas mask* You'll ssseeee.

Jayce: *walks down stairs with a blanket wrapped around him, clearly just having woken up* See what..?

Army: *looks over at Jayce* ...

Skull: *offers him a piece of candy* Want some?

Hiro: *stiffens and looks at Jayce* Aahhh... Nothing!!

Jayce: *quietly thanks Skull for the candy before yawning and rubbing his right eye sleepily* Hiro.. When is Brother coming home...?

Mask: *looks up at Hiro, having forgotten his phone for a moment* ...

Hiro: *freezes then opens and closes mouth a few times* He won't be go-gone much longer now Jayce..

Jayce: *looks down sadly and ink color becomes a dark shade of green as he murmurs a quiet "okay" before walking back down to his bedroom*

Army: *waits until he is sure that Jayce is out of earshot before turning to Hiro with a sour look* I still don't trust him.

Hiro: *hisses and looks at Army with angry eyes* Leave him alone Army! He hasn't done anything to you!!

Mask: *looks between Hiro and Army before looking back down at his phone* Stop fighting yyyyooouuuu two..

Army: *grumbles quietly in anger but doesn't say anything more*

Hiro: *huffs and walks down to Jayce's bedroom, then knocks on his door* Jayce..? Can I come in?

Jayce: *quietly hushes a shadowed figure on his bed before jumping down and runs to the door opening it alittle* Yeah..

Hiro: *opens the door fully not yet noticing the person on the bed and hugs Jayce* I know you miss your brother Jayce..

Jayce: *perks up a little* But Hiro! Brother is righ-

Hiro: *hushes him sweetly and holds him in front of her* It's okay, Ayber will be back Jayce..!

Jayce: *puffs out his cheeks and wriggles out of her grasp* But Brother is already here!

Hiro: *tilts head it the side* What?

Jayce: *smiles in innocent happiness and runs back over to the bed, turning on the lamp next to it. illuminating Ayber's once shadowed form sitting on Jayce's bed, swords laying on the bed next to him* See!!

Ayber: *eyes dilate then expand as they adjust to the light before they shift back to normal*

Hiro: *stiffens and eyes widen before backing up to the door and trying to open it only to find it locked* -!!!

Jayce: *happily hugs Ayber, snuggling up to his chest*

Ayber: *hugs Jayce gently as if he where a porcelain doll, so innocent and fragile before looking up at Hiro with bright crimson red eyes* What..? No "Welcome home"

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Welcome home.. looks like things are getting dicey again. That is all I can and will say until the next chapter.

Good luck and best wishes

Lucas~

942 words.