1

Notice: This story will always be Y/N POV until I note that it's will be Jungkook or blah blah blah POV. That's all I want to say. Enjoy the story ♡

___________

I was walking own the road to the library. Then I feel someone run from afar and then headlock me. I immediently know who it is. The scent that come out from the person, the scent I always want to smell the rest of my live.

That smile that you always have on you, it make my heartbeat beat in an incredible speed.

" Y/nnnn " The way that you call my name is special, I want to hear it all my live.

I smile back at you and you ruffle my hair. I hate when the feeling when someone ruffle my hair but if it's you I want to feel it all the time.

" Where are you going? " you asked with your bunny eyes smile. Oh no, my heart is beating like crazy.

" Library " i said in a shy like tone. You are the only one who can make me shy.

" I want to go to the newly open internet cafe but it can wait, you are more important now let's go " You said and then drag me down the street.

Your sweet word make my heart go crazier than it already is when you are near me. What are you doing to me? Staph it.

We finally arrive at the library. Like the cheerful guy you are, you don't come to study, you come to babbling gibberish to me, to annoy me. Strangely I like it.

That was the time when I know that I love you.

____________

End of Chapter 1..