19

After I ate I quickly clean up my mess and grab my thing then rush toward the exit. I don't to be there anymore. Not with my urge to hug him.

After I am fat enough from the convenience store I decided to walk slowly.

I suddenly hear foot steps coming near me. I turn around and no one was there.

Confuse, I turn back around and continue walking. Damn, this neighborhood is creepy in the night time.

I walk past a dark alley. Without even passing it I felt a hand drag me into the dark alley.

I scream my lung out but the someone hand cover my mouth. The scream turn into muffling.

" Shh it's me " I heard a soft voice coming from that someone. I turn around and see him.

" Why did you do that? " I asked him frowning. He doesn't said anything but stare at me.

I avoided his stare of course. It was so intense.

He then hand something to me, my phone. Confuse I check my back pocket and feel nothing.

Oi, I left my phone there?

I grab it and was about to head out when he said something making me froze.

" You sure you don't remember me? " He said but his voice this time seem so deep.

I turn around putting on my act again.

" No? " I said but then he walk toward me. I keep walking backward my eyes was blinking like crazy. A habit of mine when I'm nervous.

He smirk and then walk away leaving me there confuse as fuck.

What just happen?

__________________

I arrive home, my mind is still wondering to the place when he smirk and walk away.

" Oh my god, thank god you're okay. I was worry like crazy that someone would come and kidnap you. Where have you been and why you don't answer my phone? " My manager rant at me. I was covering my ears.

" Geez, I was just at the convenience store around the corner. You didn't buy me food and about not picking up your call my phone was on silent " I explain to her while putting away the things that I bought.

" Next time inform me if you go anywhere again. " She said and walk away.

I head back to my room. I shower and change into my pajamas and lay on my bed.

I am staring at the ceiling. Am I not yet over him?

What are you doing to me again Jeon Jung kook?

Then I drift off to sleep.