11

I wake up and realise. I'm still at the school but in the nurse office. Why am I here? I look around but then the school nurse appear.

" A boy save you. He looks after you for awhile until something urgent came and up and he left just 20 mins ago " She said.

" You know what?  I'm suppose to go on a date with my husband and about to close the clinic when the boy came beg me to look after you for awhile. You're lucky I'm a good person " She keep babbling but I was thinking.

Was that Jungkook who save me? Can't be right?  He must be with Hyeri right now.

" But what happen to you? You have bruises everywhere " She ask a question that snap me out of my thought.

" A-ah it's nothing " I said don't want her to know. If she knows she will report it to the principal and she will get revenge from me for sure.

" Are you sure? " She asked softly. I nodded. I know she knows something but she wont question further more making me uncomfortable.

" My name's is Nurse Kim, call me Taeyeon unnie because I want to look young " She said making me chuckle a bit.

" Why? You look young though " I speak the word out softly.

" What time is it? " I asked Taeyeon unnie.

" Huh? Oh it's 9:45 right now " She said scrolling down her phone.

I nodded. I have no parent to worry about me anyway. They only care about their business and left their only child alone at home for the past 17 years.

" What? You worried that your parent is worried about you?  I can call them if you want " She said and I quickly shake my head.

" It's okay, no one's home anyway " I said softly.

" Let me guess your family is on business trip? " She said and I shot my head up looking at her confuse.

" I read a lot of fan fiction and a lot of these situations came up " She said and laugh. I let out a small laugh too.

I better head home.

I gather my things and bid goodbye to Taeyeon unnie. She was worry that I would pass out in the middle of the street but I reassure her that I would be okay so she let me go.

I walk to the convenient store to buy ramyeon to eat because I already skip breakfast and lunch and I was hella hungry before I head inside I notice two familiar person.

Jungkook and Hyeri. They were laughing and playing with each other like I always do with Jungkook back in the day.

Hyeri notice me and give dirty look but then smirk at me and then she pull Jungkook closer to her and then kiss him. Jungkook, of course kiss her back.

I turn around and run back not feeling hungry anymore. Tears streaming down my face again.

Now I hope I never met you nor fall in love with you,  Jeon Jungkook.