12

I once again cry myself to sleep. I don't feel like living anymore.

Tomorrow come in a blink of eyes, my eyes we're puffy and there are bags under my eyes. I look like an ugly panda.

I shower and just put whatever clothes that I randomly snatch from my closet.

I then went to school walking.

__________________

I arrive at school and all of the students give me death glare and gossiping about me.

" I heard she hit and kick Hyeri because she was jealous that Jungkook is Hyeri's and nor hers "

" Omg how can anyone be this shameless and don't just accept that she wont has any future with Jungkook "

" I will kill myself if was her "

" I've seen the bruise that she left on Hyeri, it was really big "

" Ugh I hate her, I even want to kill myself if I see her around "

I feel a hand grab mine. I turn around and look at the person. It's jungkook. I was about to ask what is he doing when he slap me.

" Why the fuck would you hit my girlfriend? " He yell at me.

" I didn't " I said in soft voice feeling really weak as I don't even eat a single meal since yesterday.

" I don't know that you are kind of this person. I can't believe I care for you like my little sister. You're just a slut who deserve to die " He yell at my face and walk away.

I stand in the middle of the people gossiping after he left.I then run to the rooftop and let the tears stream down my face once again.

I snuggle into my knees and my hand wrap around it.

Would everyone be happy if I die? If so should I?

The thought run into my head. I slowly bring my head up and then stand up.

Wiping all my tears, I stand on the side of the rooftop. If I slip a little I would be down there neck breaking.

Jungkook-ah, I love you.

With that I ....