Chapter 2

Meanwhile both of Mr and Mrs from Park and Jeon family was waiting in the meeting room,there have one person in rush to go towards that room but something was happening."ahh.."whine him while keep stroke his arms but the one who was being bumped off just kept staring towards the bumped one.

Then Mrs.Park  from inside room who just restless on the chair seem like she was hear something nearest her."that sound like him.."said inner Mrs.Park,
so she stand up all of sudden.
"wh.."without Mrs.Jeon want to finished her question ,Mrs.Park was give her a sign to be quite by put his index finger on her lips.So Mrs.Jeon just do as please.

Slowly Mr.Park tiptoeing towards door and open it up.When the door was open,both of that young man was distracted by their parents who was fondly smile towards each other while looking towards them."Park Jimin being gentle to your wife to-be soon.."said Mr.park to his son.So Jimin was about to give his hand."Jeon Jungkook..being respect to your husband to-be soon.."telled Mr.Jeon from afar.

Both of them was looking into each other eyes after hear what their parents was said.So jungkook was about to holding jimin's hand but seem like he too shy to put on his hand on jimin's palm.Slowly Jimin being brave to catch it when he see jungkook try to pull aback his hand."woaaa such a gentle man we have here.."tease Mrs.Jeon.

Thus,jimin was get jungkook's hand and pull him from sitting on the carpet to make him stand but there was a moment happen when jungkook try to get stand by his own.Once again jungkook wasn't stable when he try to stand properly,luckyly jimin was fastly wrapped jungkook's slim waist with one of his arm wrapped  all around jungkook's waist and the other one of his hand pulled jungkook's body into his embrace sweetly.

After that,both of their parents was whipped by their kid's sweet scene right in front of them happen twice.
"aww.."whisper Mr.s Jeon not to loud causes hold herself from being too excited by looking her princess was being save and sound in his husband to be soon embrace with that such a romantic state.

Despite,jungkook being so shy causes he think he was screwed up all the things "im..sorry.."but his cheecks also was turned redness causes of jimin still dont let him go,in that case while saying that to jimin he just say it in weak tones.So jimin the one who just can hear it and smirk by himself when hear the such cute voice he hear.Slowly jimin release him.