Chapter 16

When slowly jungkook was opening his eyes and got to see tae with his long and sour face while stand next to jimin But jimin was go to jungkook and patted jungkook head"are you okay?"but jungkook just nodded weakly while he glance over his fellow.

Then jungkook was called tae"kim taehyung it's.."but tae was cut it"why aren't you tell me before?"asked tae who try to calmed himself while not
looking towards jungkook when asked
him that question causes he getting so
shocked and upset after hearing his
first name earlier.

Despite of it jimin was interuppted"he don't want you to get worried since I'm not that good person..nothing to be proud of having a husband like me"but jungkook was staring at him"what are you talking about?can you stop talking that way.."making jimin looking at him frozed.

Suddenly the door was being pulled by someone"chief"mumble both of tae and jungkook in sync while had their eyes to the door."what a disaster here huh?oh,long time no see Park Jimin"
while just realized a man who closed to jungkook making jungkook looking at jimin weirdly.

Slowly jimin was staring down to his
dear husband jungkook who still staring at him"what it is jimin shii?"asking jungkook to jimin making both of tae and cheif looked over their dramatic moment who tend to staring to each other but jimin just keep his mouth shut off.

Hence jimin being frozed,he just step even closer to jungkook and try to calmed him by placed his palm on his
cheeck and caress it"can you calm first?"asked jimin gently but seem like
jungkook can't deal with it while staring at jimin with his fierce looked.

After that,jungkook just avoid his big
doe eyes from jimin and keep silent
since he try to hold himself from getting so mad at his husband who just being so secretive towards him but jimin keep staring at his face calmly.

Meanwhile taeyung who just had to see that moment just turned his face aside and mumble to himself"how
come Park Jimin being all soft that
way?"but was being intterupted by chief when was tapping his shoulder by telling him"let's get sitted there"
while gave a sign to the couch which
is being reserved around the corner.