Nepeta's Turn

It was Nepeta's turn.

        The olive-blood sat back down on her end of the couch once all of the items had been collected. Her hat was now stretched out with pointy bits protruding, but she assured everyone that it would be alright.

        Everyone looked on in anticipation as young troll reached her paw in to retrieve her item. It wasn't long before she retracted her hand, to reveal a small bicycle horn. The cat-like troll looked conflicted as she scanned the room for the high-blooded juggalo.

        "He's gone," she stated simply, dropping the horn back into the hat. And indeed he was, it seems the clown skipped out before the game had even started. Though, how no one had noticed was beyond you.

        "Just choose again, Nepeta," Equius said. "I e%pect you to play this silly game correctly, especially after insisting on my playing as well."

        "I get it, I'll play, I did purromise. Plus I absomewtly love this game!" She assured her moirail.

        She reached in again and pulled out a small bag with a string tied around the top.

        "What's this?" She asked before opening it. A poof of glittery powder rose up into her face, causing her to sneeze.

        "that's, uh, m-my special stardust," Tavros said nervously.

        "Oh! Well that means you're going to the closet with me! Come on, Tavros," Nepeta retied the bag and put it back into the hat. She then gave the hat to Equius and opened the closet door.

        "uh, ok," he followed her in as Feferi set the timer.

        "Well this is interesting," Vriska said from the back wall. "May8e the little twerp will get some."

        "How Do You Feel About This Equius?" Kanaya asked from her new seat on the vacant couch. She and Tavros switched to the more comfortable spots after the clown had been discovered missing.

        "There are no words to e%press my distaste of the situation. However given the nature of the game I have elected to hold my tongue."

        "T)(at's t)(e spirit!" Feferi cheered.

        Karkat was staring at his knees. They must have been very interesting with the attention he was giving them.

        "Hey," You nudged his elbow, "what's wrong?"

        "Why the fuck would you even think to assume something is wrong? I have no idea why you would be trying to get in my fucking business you idiotic nooksniffer," he snarled.

        He seemed fine, you decided. You would've been offended if you weren't used to this type of interaction from the cankerous troll.

        There wasn't any noise from the closet, whether that was a good thing or not you had no idea, seeing as you've never played this game before.

        Karkat still looked moody and the rest of the room had engaged in their own conversations. Behind the sea dwellers the former scourge sisters seemed to be locked in an intense staring contest. Though, does a blind girl even need to blink? You knew who to bet on in any case.

        Kanaya was knitting on her couch and Equius was sitting stoically on his. Aradia and Sollux were playing a finger game with a piece of string, and the sea dwellers seemed to be arguing about something.

        "...but Fef, if I lighten up the feeding schedule then we'd have more time to hang out," you were eavesdropping, you knew it was wrong but you were bored and Karkat didn't want to talk to you.

        "Cod Eridan, you know I glubbin' love spending time wit)( you, but if we let up the feedin', my luscus'll get in a fis)(y bad mood!" You stopped listening as the timer dinged.

        Equius opened up closet to find Nepeta perched on the top shelf of the closet, asleep. Tavros was sitting on the floor, also asleep but with a few specks of light green lipstick adorning his cheeks. All in all, they were absolutely adorable.

        "Wow, Tavros sure knows how to show a girl a gooooooood time," Vriska jeered. Terezi's elbow found it's way to the cerulean blood's side. Vriska glared at the teal blood with her one good eye.

        "Ouch Terezi, watch it," Vriska said irritably.

        "HOW C4N 1?" She grinned.

        The blue blood glared at the red eyed troll before grinning in return. They both laughed and all was well.

        "Who's next?"