A dream or not

The next moment I was right beside the crashed vehicle. It's like I moved here in lightning speed. I quickly stood up to help out my friends who were stuck in the vehicle but I couldn't. I tried to touch the car but some invisible field of electric force would stop me from doing so.

"No please, why is this happening! Somebody help them please!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but no one was there. Not even a passing vehicle.

I saw Chris covered in blood and she seemed unconscious. "Oh no, Chris oh no!"

I saw JoAnne her face was barely recognisable. I moved to the other side of the vehicle to witness the most dreadful moment of my life. It was Taylor, laying limp and blood was dripping from her head. Obviously she had taken most of the impact causing death to consume her instantly. "I am so sorry Taylor. I am so sorry!" I wept hoping to ease the agony but it didn't go away.

I took a glance at the back seat only to see another distressing sight. Jordan was conscious, he was trying to get out of the vehicle but his efforts were fruitless. I was blocking his way. My bloodied unconscious body was blocking Jordan's only way of escape.

"Oh why Jordan, you could have made it!" I cried out loud.

I cursed myself for obstructing his way out. His breaths started to slow down and he passed out giving up on his battle for life.

Then suddenly the most unexpected of all things happened. A tall figure came out of nowhere. It was a male figure I assume but his features were unclear. From where did he show up I do not know but for all I know he just appeared swiftly.

I narrowed my eyes to get a clear vision of the blurry male figure. He was wearing black pants and an unbuttoned white sheer shirt. I couldn't see him all clearly but I did see that he had a pair of angel wings tattooed on his back.

He ran toward the car and breaking the energy barrier for my astonishment. He pulled the backseat door open and he forwarded his hands and gestured in a weird motion and a bluish ray of light appeared from them.

The next instant my unconscious body was floating out of the car as if a feather would float in air. My body was placed on his arms in bridal style and he observed me with sympathy. He placed me gently on the ground and traced his hand from my head to torso. I saw my body jolt lightly and settle down.

Then he moved quickly to the car again and he did that bizarre hand gesture again and sent out a bright ray of light toward the car. It seemed more like some sort of magic he caste. With his motion I saw Chris moving her head a little and JoAnne gasped for air out loud.

A shiver ran through my spine seeing what just happened but inwardly I felt gratitude for this unnatural being who just saved my life and two of my friends in no time.

"Thank you" I sent out a silent prayer for him.

He suddenly turned toward me looking straight at me. He had the most strikingly blue eyes I have ever seen. He nodded his head as if he was saying 'You are welcome' to my silent payer or gratitude and vanished in to thin air.

What was all that? Who was that amazing being? All of this is so unnatural! Thoughts kept bombarding my brain and it only stopped when I heard that voice, again.

"You just saw something that humans never get to witness in their time being alive" He said. I looked at him. He appeared just like the one I saw earlier. Blurry and unclear. Yet this one looks so familiar.

"Who are you?" I finally popped the question.

"I am Liam. We have meat once before but unfortunately you don't remember me" he said raising a brow at me.

"We have?" I shook my head in confusion.

"Time for you to go back!" He said smiling at me.

"Wait? What!" I said to him but before I could finish he snapped his fingers and everything went bright again blinding me as it did before.

"No! "I opened my eyes gasping for air.

Beads of sweat has formed on my forehead. My mother kept her hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Honey it's okay! I am here. You must have had a bad dream." She said to me in a kindest sweetest voice which immediately calmed me.

"A dream" I whispered.

"Yes dear, you've been waking up like this for the past two days but you don't remember what you saw" she said while pouring a glass of water and handing it over me. I had a sip or two in difficulty as it was not easy for me to put down food or liquid into my stomach due to the heart surgery.

"But mom, it felt so real" I said.

"Oh baby! You always say that! Come on now let's get you some fresh air" She said and I looked at her in awe.