Unwanted Alpha Mate???

"Samantha,  get your ass up  these  stairs right now," my mom said screaming at the top  of her lungs. i know right great way to woken up in the morning. notice the sarcasm !!

i slipped out of my bed only to get git by a blast of cold air.  it didn't phase me i love the cold. something about just fells right to me. but as for my mom well not so much. i looked down at what I'm wearing. I'm only in a black lace tank  top that only reaches to my belly button. showing of my slim waist and making me look sexy as hell. and for pants i just like wearing white short shorts. these wear the work out clothes i wore the night before and didn't bother changing. man i really hope we don't have company over that would just be disturbing. being a mate less wolf. yes i said wolf. don't worry i'll get to that .......

" Samantha, get you ass out of bed and get up here NOW,"screamed my mother.

"I'm coming mom"god that lady is annoying."no need to blow my ear drums out."

"i heard that" she says when i get on top of the stairs,"i would like for you to meet the alpha aah...N..dd um um."

"Mom just spit it out already."

she sighs and take a very deep and long breath."Your Mate."

and before you new it the world went black right in front of my eyes.