Wake Up

"Samantha wake up honey," said the softice voice."Can you hear me sweetie, wake up baby." The only person who would act like this is my mom. she's always worried about me i cant stand it some times. i can smell im in my bed because of the sheets. might as  well listen to the conversation.

"my son's mate better be ok," said a loud man's voice.

the last thing i remember is my mom telling me i had a mate. a mate is short for soul-mate. it can be a human or a werewolf.a mate is some one that you spend the rest of your life with. some one that you commit to. and well to be honest i don't want a mate. i want to stay free. Mates can be really  possessive especially an alpha. having a lot of guy friends don't make this real easy for me. exspecially when im street fighting. hey, i street fight. werewolfs to be exact because if i was to street fight a human well they would die.

you can also reject you mate. but trust me it is the hardest thing in the world. if you reject your mate the pain is unbearable. the other person would die. but not a lot of rejections happen  cause as soon as you meet your mate your drawn to him for life. there is just no way to make it stop.

all of the sudden i heard the deep man voice talking to what i assume is the doctor."Whats wrong with my son's mate ? why did she pass out? is she OK?"  his voice sounded like he had a lot of authority in it he's was probity the alpha at some point.

"She is fine, i think her mom telling her that she has a mate just made her light headed that's all," said the doctor. "she should be waking up any minute now to be exact."

"SHE HAS TO WAKE UP," he was screaming. he walk out of my room slaming the door behind him. well guess it is time to 'wake up' now.

"dude, what the fuck! who is  fucking screaming," i said.

i look around only to come face to face with my mom. standing up wearing jeans and a button down blouse.

 "what have i told you about swearing," she said.

"that you'll take away my computer, well guess what i have enough money to buy the hole fuckin store,"i said with a bit a venom in my voice. well once you get on my shit list you never get off. i look at my mom her face now fuming with anger. so what if i have a tiny swearing problem.

"were did you get the money from. huh."

"well duh you really think i would give up street fighting just because you don't like it," i said. i was purposely trying to piss my mom off. it's funny as hell.

"you know what i give up! your moving in the pack house, your going to public school were all the were wolfs go and you will be the alpha's son mate," she said with a huge smirk on her face like she accomplished something. something she doesn't know is i aways have a trick up my sleeve always.

"OK, but my 'mate' will have to fight me like all the other were wolfs did if they wanted me as there girlfriend." i said with a huge smirk on my face. "and trust me none, i repeat none of them won. he wins i'lll be his mate. i win i get to leave this town to go street fighting when ever i want." i stopped to take a deep breath. i could feel my eyes going pitch black. taking a deep breath. it is the only way i could calm my self."And you don't get to tell me shit any more."

my mom looked me with a smirk on her face. like she knew something i didn't. "deal,and Samantha, your bark is bigger than your bite." wtf is that suppose to mean.

i got up out of my bed and walked to my bed room closet. i needed to fine some fighting clothes ones that couldn't be ripped up when i shifted. ha found them. perfect. i would just be wearing a black sports bra and my hello kitty sweat pants. i know i can be such a kid sometimes. but hey i'm only 16 what can i do. i put my clothes on and look in the mirror. my back, stomach, and arms all had scars from previous fights. but damn did i look hot.  i quickly put my red hair in a high pony tail and walk up stairs. my mom was at the door waiting for me. i put on my running shoes and went to  my silver hummer. yeah i paid for that to! my mom got in the car and started to drive to the pack house. man i really hope i win this fight if not I'm going with plan b. REJECTION yeah i said it. but who ever said my life would be easy. my Samantha call me Sam I'm a kick ass street fighter and the alpha's 'mate'. can my life get any easier.,

####################################################################################

please           comment           become               fan

           vote                      and                    a

                                                                      -SamanthaSill12345