Meeting the Mate

Closer and closer to the pack house the more nervous i got. What if i don't win? i don't want a m.....

#yes, yes you do Samantha.# that's lightning my pure white wolf. nobody has white wolfs especially pure white ones. so i guess i am special in a way.

. so i don't know who he is.

#trust me you do he will help you and when you do meet him  you will only get...#

GREAT WHAT NOW!!!YOU KNOW WHAT I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW ! i said blocking my wolf out.

i look out my window when we come to a complete stop. the pack house is huge and gorgeous . i see greenery everywhere, White columns coming down the front of the house and a stair case descending leading to wear my mom stopped the car.

"Get out now" She said as she got out of the hummer. 

"OK OK no need to be pissy. "i said. she made a low and threatening growl that i gave back to her. As soon as i got out of the car my mom grabbed my arm.

"behave" she told me. she let go and started walking towards the pack house. i followed her with my head held up high with  power coming from me.  as we walked up the stair case we were met by a lot of people. my mom started talking to them all. i was loosing my patience. i growled as loud as i could.  everyone that was talking to my mom stopped and looked at me shielding their mates while they did.

" are you going to keep talking or do i need to kill every body in the area, " i said. they all looked at me with fear in their eyes. my dad was the most well known warrior in the world. he taught me everything i know. people even in this pack knew not to screw with me. i have a very bad temper lets say.

"yes lets get going then" my mom said. we walked in side this huge mansion until we got to a door that said "Alpha Office". My mom knocked on the door 3 times until a old mans voice told us to come in. When my mom opened the door i smelt the best smell in the world. it smelt like pine and the fresh air of the woods. 

 #mine# said my wolf. i looked up and thats when i saw him.

my one and only mate.