The Fox and The Tanuki

I go through Gate 13 and dart off, trying to track down the team who has the Earth scroll that I need.
Clearly, if I learnt something in my days of missions, was that being out in the open wasn't safe.
And that's exactly why I started running with my Heaven Scroll out in the open, in a way to bait them to come fight me. I was, after all, just a poor, frail, 13 year old girl, right~?

This strategy proved to be extremely effective since a team of Takigakure ninjas came to fight me. I feigned fright, making them approach me, until I finally started laughing at their idiocy, then snapped, making a huge fire engulf us, burning them in the process. They screamed, doing jutsus to stop the fire, but I used my katana to slash through them, clearly at an advantage. I only needed to get the one with the scroll, which meant two things-

1) I can pass already
2) One team is down.

J A C K P O T !

Chuckling at them, I run away, heading for the base. This clearly must mean I get to beat Itachi's record, right?
However, on the way there, I meet up with Gaara's team as he finished killing off a team from Amegakure.
Coming out of my hiding spot, I smirk and applaud him.

me: Now, that was a lovely show, Gaara-kun.
Kankuro: You again?! What the hell do you want with us?!
me: Neko-chan, you didn't miss me? Ah, I'm hurt. So deeply hurt...*shakes head* Deeper than the Mariana Trench.
Kankuro: *sweatdrops* Wh-What...The hell...
me: I won't bother you for too long...But you have to show me. Now. Show me, Kankuro! The famous signature! The seal!
Kankuro: Huh?!
me: *smirks* Akasuna no Sasori's sign on Karasu!
Kankuro: And why would I do that?!
me: Because if you don't...Then I will!

With an obvious cheshire grin, I attach my chakra string on both Kankuro and the puppet on his back, making him dance while the puppets bandages were quickly unwrapping themselves. On it, the mark of the Red Scorpion was obvious, leaving me quite nostalgic as I ran a finger over it.

me: *mutters* Sasori-senpai sure has been busy recently...
Kankuro: Can you stop this already?!
me: *sighs* You're no fun, Neko-chan...
Kankuro: AND STOP CALLING ME NEKO-CHAN!
me: Eh...Nah.
Gaara: Leave or I'll kill you.
me: Now that you mention it, you told me to show you what that thing was, right?
Gaara: Yes.
Temari: What thing?
me: Something that you both should have given your younger brother much more often, you idiots!
Temari: Wh-What?! How do you know-
Gaara: I told her. Now shut up.
Temari: R-Right.
me: Play nice, Gaara-kun. Threatening your siblings won't help you in any way.
Gaara: *trembles* You piss me off. I will kill you.
me: *sighs* You can't just kill everyone, y'know? You'll end up alone.
Gaara: I already am.
me: You're not.

I took a step carefully in front of me, in an attempt to get closer to him, but a huge sand barrier went to protect him before I could even blink. This made the other two visibly concerned.

me: How can I give you a hug when I can't even get close to you? You need to make an effort if you want to learn what's like to have friends, y'know?
Gaara: Then I don't want any friends.
me: Now that's silly...

Before I could say anything, both I and Gaara notice 3 new chakras hiding in the bush, and on further inspection, it was Hinata's team. Gaara's bloodlust seemed to go through the roof by the way he was glaring at that spot, so I quickly went to obscure his view by standing in that spot.

me: There's nothing to see there.
Gaara: There is.
me: Nothing for YOU to see.
Gaara: Why are you protecting them?
me: They are my friends.
Gaara: I don't believe you would put your life at risk for the petty lives of three strangers.
me: Then get used to that idea. People who have friends do silly things to protect them.
Gaara: Like what?
me: *smirks* Like standing in the way of harm to protect them until they make their escape.
Gaara: *eyes widen* You...! I will kill you!
me: You said that three times before already. You should really make up your mi-....! Oh no!
Kankuro: Why are you so bipolar?