chapter 9

I walk up to the o2l house seen Trevor and Connor working on a video " hey guys " I said as I popped in the video " hey Sammie  going to seen your boy toy " they tease  " shut up  " I gave them a slap up side the head  " ouch! that hurt my weave " Trevor said  " if any thing she is giving that weave justice " Connor laughed  " no need to thank me  " I took a bow  I ran in inside to see Rickey shirtless singing midnight memories " Rickey what the hell are you doing " I asked with a scared look  " making cupcakes want one " he asked " how about NO boo " I said in a sassy way  " oh come on their good I promise "  he snapped his fingers  he passed me one I took a bite then throw it at him " Rickey that taste horrible " I said " oh they can't be that bad " he took a bite  " wtf is that " he said " I told you so " I looked at the recipe " Rickey did you use sugar " I asked  " yeah its over there " he said pointing to the cupboard  " you know this is  salt right " I said " shit I am so stupid some times  " he gave me a weird as look  " I have a Idea " I smirked " what is it " he asked " ice these up and smack cam  these guys vlog  it too  " we iced up the bad cupcakes and headed to do it  we went outside Sam and JC out in the sun I went up to Sam and wack smack camed with a cupcake " kian what the hell was that for " he said not knowing it was me " sammers it's me " I said "babe what did you do that for " he asked " me and Rickey are bored  come help us get JC " I said  he got up and grabbed a  cupcake and ran over to  wear JC was and smack cupcake in the face " what the hell Sam what the hell did you do that for " JC yelled " it was my idea sorry " I said  Sam came over to where I was standing and pushed me in the pool " Sam  you bitch I will cut you " I said " come on babe I will get you some clothes " I got out of the pool and Sam wrapped a towel then I pushed JC in " what the hell " he said  " I was helping get the icing off " I laughed  Sam led me inside I sat on the couch waiting for him he came down the stairs with a shirt of his and a pair of tights  " just a quick question where did you get the tights" I asked " oh my sister send them as a gift to give to you from me because I didn't know what you wanted " he said " I would have bin fine with anything you give me " he laughed " I am  not kidding I love you " I said " I love you too now let's get you out of those damp clothes " he gave me the clothes I went to the bathroom to change  I put on the tights perfect fit and Sam's shirts are always big on me  I walked out putting my now wet hair in to a messy bun I walked out   to see Sam " I think I like you better in my clothes  " he said  " is that so " I said  he gave me a  tight hug  then a kiss  then I heard a door open " I am back " it was kian  and some one else who I didn't know   " hey Sam miss me " Sam and I turned around  it was Mackenzie " hey kenzie what are you doing here " Sam asked  " I seen her at Starbucks and I thought she could come over "  kian said " who's the bitch making out with my boyfriend " she said " MacKenzie we broke up remember " Sam said  " bitch I have a name you know  " I said " really I think your name is bitch boyfriend stealer  " she said  I stepped in front of Sam .. she did the same with kian  I pulled her hair  she punch me hard  she knocked me out I woke up in  some ones bed  where am I I thought  " babe are you OK " some one said I turned my head to see Sam " I am sorry about MacKenzie  she is not the jealous type  " he said he sat down next to me " how long have I been out " I asked " uummm a good three hours but I really don't know  " he  looked at me I felt dizzy " what happened after I got knocked out " I asked " well let's see ummm well kian drove MacKenzie back to her house and has not came back " he smiled  then  Sam's phone started to buzz  " Hello " he said I heard nothing but some soft moans " put it on speaker " I said  more moaning  and then a voice " god kian why are you so super sexy " it was MacKenzie " you heard that right " I asked  " yep I heard it wtf  see what I told you kian's already found some one else " he said  I didn't care I leaned towards Sam he looked at me biting his lip " come on i know you want to  kiss me " I said with a smirk  he picked me up and spun me around making me laugh uncontrollably I finally looked up in his big  brown eyes  he leaned in for a long slow kiss " I told you " I gave him a kiss in return " sammers   is my check swollen " I asked  because I felt like a chipmunk  " a little come down stairs and we will get  you so ice  " I stood up and nearly fell  " woah are you OK " he asked  " yeah I think " I said he help me up and we walked down the stairs I seen JC Rickey and Trevor on the couch and Connor in the kitchen  " hey are you OK  I heard what happened " Connor said  " hey I am fine I think" I looked at JC and Rickey then at Trevor  " guys do I look like a chipmunk be honest " I asked  they laughed " just a little " Rickey said not trying to laughed I sat down on the couch  between  JC and Rickey Sam went to get me a ice pack " here babe " Sam handed me a ice pack I  sat there  looking at  the TV   it was way too quite  " OK I am bored can we do some thing  like make a video " I asked " what kind of video " Trevor asked  " Sam won't like my idea but you guys might I will be right back " I got up and made my way to the door  Sam jumped in front of me " what are you thinking you scare me when you think " he said " well I was thinking my girlfriend dose my makeup tag my friend since you are MY boyfriend "  I gave him my puppy dog eyes he could never say no to " fine but if you make me look worst than I already am -" I cut him off " what do you mean handsome " I gave him a quick kiss and went next door to my house  I ran up stairs  and grabbed my makeup case then  ran back over " I'm back bitches miss me " I yelled I seen Ricky and JC setting up the camera  Trevor sitting on the couch playing with his phone then Sam came  down the stairs with a worried look  " babe what's the suit case for now your scarring me "

he asked  " well sit down and you will see " I gave him a creepy grin  he sat down next to me  very nervously  " OK it's recording  " Trevor said " hey what's up you guys its Sam and I am here with my beautiful girlfriend " he smiled  " hey I'm Sammie  yes its weird I know " he laughed " and to day we are doing my girlfriend dose my makeup tag  I am kind of scared actually " he said  I opened my makeup case and grabbed my foundation  " what the hell is that it looks like shit " Ricky said  " its  foundation  " I laughed  " close your eyes and don't open until I tell you " I said I started putting foundation on him  he did not stay still  I finished that  then did some powder  eye shadow  then mascara  " ouch your  stabbing me  what the hell " Sam said " its eyeliner clam down " I finish up " OK you can open now " i laughed  I heard the guys laugh behind me " holy shit what did you do to me " Sam asked " what don't you like it " I chuckled  " well guys hit the thumbs up down below and comment if we should do another  stay beautiful because you are beautiful bye "  Sam finish off the video I laughed everyone else did too  " who has a power washer   because I think I need one  and babe give me a kiss please " he begged  I went in the kitchen to grab a wash cloth  and Connor was filming a video to  " hey con you should see Sam he looks fabulous " I said " well people this just turned into a vlog " I wet the  cloth and back into the living room to see Connor lying on the floor laughing his head off  JC holding his camera I gave Sam the cloth and he tried to get it off   " babe its not coming off " Sam said " come here "  I said " ow ow ow ouch could you be genitally " he asked " do you want it off or do you want it genitally " I said  " god you are the worst girlfriend ever  and ow " his face was priceless  " hey that hurt my feelings " I started to fake cry  " I'm kidding I love you " he gave me a kiss and beautiful so many sparks kiss  I heard the guys in the back ground say get a room and OK too much PDA I didn't care  " I love you too I think I got most of it off  but you check your self be for you wreck your self " I laughed Connor was the only one that got my joke  " OK babe  good job  do you guys want to go to Starbucks   " he asked  " yeah " they said. we got up  and headed outside I grabbed my broad  we road down the street  Sam held my hand  " Sammie  what's the matter " Sam asked  I snapped out of my daydream  " what  sorry  I was deep in thought  babe  " I smiled " what about " he asked  " kian  doing the nasty with your ex  but I don't care  " I leaned over and kissed him  " hey lovers let's get Starbucks OK or is her face all your having  "  Connor said   I laughed  we walked in to Starbucks and I see Alex and JJ  " Alex JJ  hey " I called they turned around " hey what you up too " she asked " getting  Starbucks with my friends I'm sorry you guys you on a date weren't you   " I said I see both of them turn bright red  " its OK texted you later Sammie " Alex and JJ left  Sam ordered our drinks we sat down Ricky ,JC  , Connor, and  Trevor were on Twitter  " hey guys Jenn's having a party tonight we should go most of the you tubers will be there " Ricky said excited " OK I would love that " Trevor muttered  Sam came over with our drinks  I drank some of my latte  and whipped cream was all over my mouth the guys just laughed at me  " hey babe let me lick that off " Sam said  he gave me a kiss licking my bottom lip " guys keep it PG  Trevor's here you know  " JC said  I laughed they just looked grossed out which made me laugh even more  " Ricky come here " I still had whipped cream on my mouth " I don't think that's a good idea " he said I leaned over the table and gave him a whipped cream kiss on the cheek  felt his cheek " babe what was that " Sam asked " for him making me eat nasty cup cakes " I said " we should head home and get ready its starts in like a hour " Connor sipped his coffee  we finished  our drinks and headed out  Sam and I walked down the road broad on hand  the guys  behind us  we got to the houses  and got ready