Chapter 10

I look over at my phone and see that Gigi is calling. 

"Hello?" I say answering the phone with a heavy breath. 

"Haz is that you are you okay?" She asks worried. 

"Yeah it's me." I say trying to catch my breath "Just a little freaked out is all." I continue finally getting my breathing under control.

"Why what's wrong? Is everything okay?" She asks even more worried.

"Yeah everything is okay I just got done watching Friday the 13th." I say grabbing my teddy. 

"Hazza you know you shouldn't watch horror movies." She says 

"I know, but Matt was over and he wanted to watch it." I say 

"o0o0o Haz didn't you explain to him what horror movies do to you." She asks 

"No, I figured it would be okay since he's watching it with me but after the movie he left." I say disappointingly.

"Oh Haz, I'm sorry love. Anyways I called you because I wanted to talk to you about Zayn." She says happily.

"Oh I know that voice what happened." I say trying to sound curious when in reality I can careless about what they do. 

"Well he came over and we hung out and I gave him a bj." she says quietly.

"Wow, how was it?" I ask trying to hide the pain.

"It was amazing and I can't believe how big he is. I mean I know I gave Joe Adams one but Zayn was so much bigger." She says. [AN::Joe Adams is obviously played by Joe Jonas I just wanted to use a different last name so I decided to use his middle name as his last name.]

"Nice, anything else?" I question trying to sound interested.

"No we just watched a movie and during the movie I did that. I mean I know Zayn is a sweetheart under his bad boy image but he told me that he will never force me to do anything. Like he is a total gentleman. I'm so happy I agreed to be his girlfriend." She says sounding like a school girl from a romcom.

"Yeah that's why he's my best friend." I say matter factly.

"Yeah that's true." she says. "Anyways I got to go I have to get ready for bed but I just wanted to tell you that I really think I'm falling for Zayn." She continues happily. "Night Hazza" 

"Well I wish you all the best and okay I'll talk to you tomorrow night Gigi." I say hanging up the phone. 

I lay back in my bed with my stuffed white and purple teddy that Zayn got me. Tears slowly fall from my eyes. The feeling in my heart won't go away. Although I want Gigi and Zayn to be happy I can't help but wish that it was me.

I quickly shake the thoughts away as i have Matt so I shouldn't think of anyone else. All i should think about is Matt's happiness.