Chapter 16

As I'm watching the guys practice I look over to the gym as see the girls doing my new routine. I really wish I was in there with them. I look at my clothes and back to the gym and I notice that I really am changing. I just hope that in the end, I don't regret this. Anyways I continue watching the guys practice. They seem to be doing some type of field throw catching. I'm no expert the only information I know from football is what Zayn taught me and that's a touchdown is when you get to the end of the field a field goal is when you kick the ball over the yellow post and a safety is when you back a quarterback into the end zone, other than that I am clueless.

As I'm watching the guys I notice that Liam, Zayn, and Louis are talking and looking at me. I know they are wondering why I am here and not practicing with the cheerleaders but it's just that I'm trying to be a good boyfriend by making sure my boyfriend is happy.

After practice, Matt comes up to me and kisses me. "Hey baby I'm going to go shower and clean up then we're going out, so meet me in my car." He says handing me his keys.

"Okay, no problem" I take his keys and he walks away.

I get up and head down the bleachers when I'm stopped.

"Okay, Styles you have some explaining to do," Zayn says with Louis and Liam at his side.

I know I should tell them to back away but I can't seem to do that.

"What do you mean?" I ask trying to pretend I don't know what they are talking about.

"Why are you here watching us practice and not practicing with the cheerleaders," Louis says crossing his arms looking at me.

"Um, I just didn't feel like it," I say trying to sound convincing. "Look I have to go meet Matt in his car. I'll talk to you guys later." I say trying to get away but am grabbed by Liam.

"Haz we've known you longer than anyone and we can see something is off," He says looking at me sympathetically.

I go to answer when I hear a voice. "Hey, I think you better let go of my boyfriend or else there will be a problem," The voice says.

I flinch and try to hide the scared feeling raising inside of me.

"Excuse us Lucas, but we were just having a conversation with our friend," Louis says using Matt's last name.

"I don't care he's mine and I don't want him talking to either of you understand." He says sternly grabbing waist.

"He's not your property and he can talk to us if he wants," Liam says and I can see the anger in his eye.

I finally look up and notice why Zayn hasn't said anything. He's got the look in his eyes that I've only seen a couple of times and that's when I knew it's time for me to step in.

"Look, Matty, it's okay, I'm yours and yours only they know that," I say trying not to give away that Matt doesn't want me to talk to them anymore.

"Ah, but Harry you left out one important detail. I don't want you to talk to them ever again. Your mine only mine and we have no room in OUR lives for them," Matt says emphasizing the word our.

I try not to look at Zayn but I know I don't have to because just by looking at the ground I can see that he's only centimeters away from Matt.

"I swear to god if Harry wasn't your boyfriend I would have no problem punching the lights out of you. However, you have no rights to say who Harry can and can not talk to. I am his best friend his brother and you better bet your ass I will talk to him. I don't know what Harry sees in you but I know damn sure well that what you are doing to him is not him." Zayn says.