::Author's Note::

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I haven't update in awhile it's just I've been wondering where exactly I want to go with this story. There are somethings that I wasn't sure want to happen and somethings that happened that I'm not sure should be there. Basically I've just been so lost on where I want this story to go. As some of you know this story was one of my first ones but I'm just so lost where I want it to go. A part of me wants to delete it all and rewrite than another part of me wants to continue and hope it gets better and edit after all is said and done. I don't know I think I just want opinions on what you guys honestly think of the whole thing. Please let me know and I promise once I know for sure the best route for this story whether it will be a whole new rewrite or continuing as is I will defiantly let you guys know but right now I am putting it on hold for temporary until I know for sure. Again I will appreciate all feedback and take it all into consideration but in the end the choice will be what I want to do. I love you guys and please check out my other stories and i will update those later on today. Anyways you guys have been awesome and I promise I will have a decision soon and I promise to keep you all in the loop. 

XOXO

Kitty_Stylik