Chapter 4

This chapter picks up from the night of the bridal shower. The last chapter wasn't necessary it was just an... extra. I like writing in both point of views. 

~Ariana's POV~

I stirred in my sleep looking for the blankets. Hotel air conditioning could make you feel like you were in Antarctica. My nose and hands were blocks of ice. And even with my eyes closed, the sun still seeped through my eyelids.  The blankets were nowhere to be found. I must've been laying on top of them, so I rolled over until I hit something solid. Solid and warm.  I let out a sigh preparing myself for more sleep when the sickening scent of tequila invaded my poor nose, causing my stomach to turn. 

I burrow my face deeper into the solid warmth besides me and this time I smelled perfume which I happily welcomed.  But then I realized that the only reason why I would be smelling a woman is if a woman was in bed with me...

I bolted up right out of bed, worried I did something really, really stupid, but it was only her. Her, the woman who I partied with last night. The woman whose first name was still a mystery to me. We didn't really talk, we drank and danced. It was purely fun... well at the time that is, but now I wasn't so sure.  The only one I ever slept with was Mac. I knew his first name and last name. We started out as friends, then we began to date, so yes we knew each other very well. Even with all of that background I still didn't give it up to him right away.  I poked the stranger on her side. She let out a little snore that was pretty adorable.

No! Bad girl! I scolded myself.

"Hey! Wake up!" I said in a whispery-yell. The type of whisper my mother used at lunch the other day.  She opened her eyes slowly. Too slowly considering the fact that my mother was right next door and would probably begin knocking any minute now. "You need to go." I said quietly. "My mom is literally right next door."

The stranger just stared at me. I probably looked like a mess right about now, but her stare didn't show that. She didn't give me that ew-what-happened-to-you look I usually have myself in the mornings. 

Her lips are so plump.

Her jawline.

Fuck. She's hot.

Eventually she regained her senses and sat up, rubbing her head. "Okay, okay." She mumbled standing from the bed. "Where is my jacket? And heels?"

I got up to help her look when I heard a knock at my door. "Ari! Your mom told me to drop this dress off for you. Open the door." It was Mac.  "Wait a second." I was beginning to panic, but then the little devil on my shoulder appeared and a light bulb went on in my head.

I casually opened the door for Mac while the stranger sat on the bed. Perfect

"Here you–" He stopped talking, suddenly realizing that I wasn't alone. "Hi. I'm Mac. Mac Miller." He extended his hand to the Cuban who gave it a firm shake. 

"Camila." She had a husky voice. Maybe it was because she had just woken up. But fuck, she was hot.

"You're name is Ari?" Camila asked as if that was the weirdest thing a person could be named. She completely ignored Mac which I liked.

"You guys don't know each other's names?" Mac asked, mortified.  I smiled as I took the long dress that was wrapped in a plastic bag out of his hands and then lead him out of my room. I knew he would never tell a soul about what he saw. Mac liked to push the things that bothered him off to the side, out of sight out of mind. If he did mention this to anyone, even though Camila and I didn't do anything, it would be talked about for weeks to come.