What just happened

Demis P.O.V*
   As soon as we got back to the hotel Max walked us up to my room. As usual he told me to call him if anything weird was going on or if we needed something. I know he cares, and it's his job but saying it everyday seems like a bit much to me.

   After I got Max to finally leave and go to this room I grabbed out pajamas for both me and Taylor. Because she was here with me I actually had to wear pants. I was not to happy about that.

   After we were changed me decided to sit on the couch and just watch movies. I put in The Nightmare Before Christmas because it's one of my favorites and apparently one of Taylor's also. About half way through the movie I paused it and asked " Hey Taylor, want some snacks or something to drink?"

"...I'm not hungry, but some water would be nice, thank you."

"Taylor I want you to answer this honestly,okay?"

"...okay.." she hesitated "When was the last time you ate?"

"2 days ago I had an Apple.." Needless to say, I was shocked by her reply. " Taylor, hun, you have to eat something. That's not good. I know how hard it is to deal with an eating disorder and it's going to be a constant struggle but I'm going to be here through it all. I'm gonna go make you a salad and I want you to eat it okay? I'll be here the whole time. Take as long as you need to eat it alright?"

" Demi, I'm not hungry, I'm not gonna force myself to eat. When I eat I get fat and I can't afford to get fat. The bullies will only get worse" I hate seeing anyone in such a state that they think they shouldn't eat because they would get fat. Especially someone as special as her. "Babe, listen to me. You're not going to get fat from eating a salad. Not one single food will make you fat over night. You're strong babygirl. You need to believe in yourself and believe in recovery. That's the only way you'll get through it. I know, I've been there. " she nodded as I grabbed her hand and took her into the kitchen.

   Taylor's P.O.V*
   Demi lead me into the kitchen and told me to sit on one of the stools while she made me salad. I know she cares but I can't help but be a bit mad at her for making me eat. I just have to keep reminding myself that she's trying to help.

  I was snapped out my my thoughts by her setting a salad in front of me. It wasn't to large, I guess I could manage holding it down. She saw my hesitation and told me to go over to where she was sitting. She lifted me up so I was sitting on her lap and encouraged me to eat. She had her arms wrapped around my waist and was rubbing the side of my thigh while I was trying to eat. She was making it pretty difficult to eat while she was whispering in my ear and rubbing my thigh like that. All I wanted to do was turn around and kiss her, but I know she's with Wilmer. Once I finished eating, I got up and put my bowl in the sink to wash it but I got distracted by her wrapping her arms around my waist and her head resting on my shoulder. All I could do was turn my head and smile at her. Her phone started ringing at that point, which I found weird because it was almost 1:30 in the morning but she sighed and walked out of the room. A minute after she walked out I heard her yelling but I didn't know what was going on so I thought I'd go check it out. What I saw happening broke my heart..

   (Authors note~ What do you guys think happened? It's probably obvious as Fuck but I wanna see what you think)