Oh shit..

Demis P.O.V*

   While Taylor was washing her dish I thought it'd be cute to sneak up on her. She tensed up at first but when she looked over at me and smiled I knew that tonight I would have to break it off with Wilmer. She has my heart, she has since I first saw her, And when we touch, even the slightest bit...I can't help myself but smile,blush and think about what we could be. Since she told me that she's gay I've been so happy and all I've been doing is thinking about her, and me and what would happen if I came out to the world as a bisexual.

   After a minute of me standing there while my arms around her my phone started ringing. I was so caught up in the moment with Taylor that I got annoyed someone was calling me, especially since its like 1:30 in the morning. What the Fuck is wrong with people these days...But I sucked it up and answered with a sigh while I walked out of the room.

   Wilmer called, I know I'm over him but what he said broke my heart anyway. He still had my heart at one point and he's always gonna be a scar on my heart. I love what we used to be. I hung up on him and just screamed. I screamed because of the pain, it didn't matter what was going on. It hurts to be cheated on whether you're in love with the person or not. 

Wilmers P.O.V*
    I had to call Demi and tell her what happened. I can do this anymore. I love her with all of my heart and I hope she can forgive me...again.

    W: Hello Hermosa... we need to talk

D: Yeah, we do. Say what you wanted to first

W: I know you forgave me once... But it happened again. I was drinking and she came on to me. She means nothing babe, I swear. Please, I need you. I love you so much please give us another chance. I don't know what I would do without you..

D: WHAT THE FUCK WILMER I FORGAVE YOU BEFORE WHEN YOU SAID IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN! I can't believe I trusted you. I gave you everything. All of me. Do you know how hard it is for me to trust people? Because I always trust the wrong ones, and you happen to be one of those people. Have a nice life Wilmer. We're done.

   I can't believe I just lost the love of my life. Just like that she gives up on us.. I need a release. Fuck this, I'm going out.

    Taylor's P.O.V*

   What I saw when I walked into the living room broke my heart. Demi was there, she looked so broken. She was sitting on the floor with tears streaming down her seemingly flawless face. Even with her mascara running down her face she was still the most beautiful girl in the world.

   After a moment I realized I was standing there staring at her, so I started walking over. As I got closer I saw that her nails were digging into her thigh and the marks were starting to bleed. "Shit" I mumbled as I started to run over towards her. I took her hands away from her legs and brought her up into my lap. She gripped my shirt and was sobbing into my shoulder. All I could do was wrap my arms around her and tell her that's it's going to be okay. But she didn't seem to even know I was there with her.

   For awhile I was sitting with her like that until I decided to take her to her room. I bridal carried her to her room and layed her down on her bed but she wouldn't let go of my hand. "Demi, let go of my hand for a minute" I told her. "No...You can't leave me too. I don't know what I'd do. He...I just can't lose you too." she pleaded. "Demi I'm just walking over to the other side of the bed. I'm gonna be right here with you. I promise." She let go as I walked over. Her eyes were trained on me the entire time, making sure that I didn't walk anywhere else but to the other side next to her.

   After I layed down next to her she scooted towards me more until her head was resting on my chest and she was gripping my shirt again. "What happened in there dems? I'm not going to leave, you can talk to me" I said while wrapping my arms around her. "W-Wilmer he ch-cheated on me again...He said he l-loved me b-but h-he said that last time and it h-happened again. He p-p-promised me he wouldn't do it again. I broke up with him..." I tensed up when she told me that. I was ready to kill Wilmer. He knows all she's been through yet he still hurts her like that? Oh hell no. I don't think Demi remembers me, but I was in rehab at Timberland Knolls with her. I decided to leave that part out when I was telling her about me earlier. I'll tell her eventually. While we were in rehab I saw her so torn apart, but she was worse than this while we were there. I don't care if he said he was sorry. I was proud of her for breaking up with him, no matter how hard it was for her. She's so strong. She deserves someone who will treat her right. "It's gonna be alright babe, if he didn't realize what he had then he didn't deserve you in the first place. You're so strong. I know you loved him but he just didn't see it. You can do so much better than him. You deserve so much better than him."

   Demis P.O.V*
   After Taylor said all of those things all I could do was nod and thank her. She was so sweet and thoughtful. I don't know why, but something about her seems so familiar.. Maybe I met her at a meet and greet or something before. I looked up at her while she was smiling down at me and I don't know what came over me but After I calmed down a bit I rolled over on to her and straddled her waist. Her face was a mixture of shock and confusion, which was absolutely adorable by the way. After a moment of just looking into her eyes I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't kiss back at first, I guess she was shocked. I was to, I mean damn, I just broke up with my boyfriend that I've had for years and here I am kissing a girl. Eventually she kissed back and it just felt right. Not like a rebound,comfort type of right, but like I've finally met the one. I tried to deepen the kiss but she wouldn't let that happen. She pulled away and just looked at me, again with shock and confusion. "I'm sorry.." was all I could say before I ran off into the bathroom crying and locking the door.