That's perfect

Demis POV*
   ' I've never felt nothing in the world like this before. Now I'm missin you and wishin you would come back through that door...' My ring tone went off. Who the Fuck is calling me at 8 in the morning? Don't they know I hate being woken up?

    Steve. What the hell does my manager want this early? I'm not answering it, I'll just text him and see what he needs. Buuttt since I'm already up... "Ohh Tayloooorrrr" I sang. She snored even louder..seriously? Might as well work my magic while we're still alone.

   Once I sat up, she was still fast asleep. She's to cute, and I'm going to make her mine. I'll show her the life and love she deserves. I'll make her want to get better, for good this time. What better way to wake up than by a celebrity kissing you?

    Damn she's a sound sleeper...Okay, plan B. I sat up and straddled her waist, bringing my lips to her neck. I knew she was gonna wake up from this. She moaned. Oh my god, that's the sexist thing I've ever heard come from another human.. Turned me on actually. I'll just keep going. Slowing grinding on her I kept kissing and softly biting her neck trying to find her soft spot. "mmm Demi" she moaned. HA, FOUND IT! I stopped with her neck and looked down at her face. Her eyes were dark green with lust now. Oops, I ain't even sorry. "Yes, love?" I asked as innocently as possible. "Ughh, tease." She rolled her eyes. "Well, what do you want me to do? I had to wake you up somehow. So I decided to have a little fun." She sighed and looked over at her phone. "Eight o'clock?! Seriously Demi?! Since I was already woken up, I guess we'll have to do something to pass the time" She said with an evil smirk. Suddenly she flipped us over so she was on top. I still had my legs around her waist, so I decided to tighten them a little bit. She was leaning over me staring into my eyes. "You know Dems, since you already started it, we'll just have to finish it" I moaned at her choice of words as she leaned in for a kiss. Being the Asshole I am, I decided to tease her a bit more while I still could. Once she was almost at my face, I turned my head so she got my cheek.

   That didn't go as planned. I wanted to tease her a little more but she took advantage of the spot I put her in.

Taylor's POV*
    Once she moved her head to the side so I got her cheek, I got pretty frustrated. But it did give me better access to her neck. Once I got her cheek, I moved down her jaw line, over to her ear. Nibbling and sucking on it a little bit, I got another moan out of her. Her noises are like music to my ears. And it only made me want more. I finished messing with her ear, so I decided to move down to her neck. Finding her sweet spot was more of a search than I thought, but I found it down towards her shoulder. Leaving love bites and kissing all over her neck, I was surprised when she was tugging at the hem of my shirt. I stopped teasing her for a second to help her slip mine and her shirt off. Once I got hers off, I took a second to take in her upper body. Perfect. That's the only word to describe her. I moved back up to her face to passionately kiss her. She deepened the kiss and flipped us over again so she was on top.

Demis POV*

    After I flipped us over, not breaking the kiss, I ran my tongue along her bottom lip. She opened her mouth a little granting me an entrance. I moved from her lips, down her neck to the valley of her breasts. She arched her back, letting me unclip her bra. Slowly I stripped it off and threw it to the side. Moving my mouth down to her left breast, sucking on It and running my tongue along it she let out another throaty moan. Going back and forth from her left and right breasts with my mouth giving both attention, I slowly made my way down her stomach to her hips. I made my way back up to her mouth while grinding on her. I started kissing down her stomach and pulled her pants off. Her legs automatically parted. I started kissing her inner thigh and made my way to her center. She was soaked. I kissed her underwear and she moaned, loud. Hopefully we aren't to loud, Max is right next door. I looked up at her before pulling down her underwear. She nodded. Slowing dragging them down I was leaving scratch marks on her hips and down the side of her thighs. She growled. I smirked and took my time kissing and licking the spots that I scratched her. I could see how wet she was at this point. "Damn baby, all for me?" Taylors moans filled the room as I ran my tongue through her, only stopping to start sucking her clit. She began to Buck her hips, so I slowly put one finger in her. Pumping in and out, she started moving her hips with my hand so I added another finger. I found her g-spot pretty quickly and her back started arching. I licked her clit as she screamed. Looks like she is a screamer. Taylors toes curled and her legs started shaking. I knew she was close. I started moving my fingers faster and licked her clit harder. She came all over my hand, I let her ride out her high. Removing my fingers eventually, I licked them and her clean. I moved back up to her face and kissed her. "I told you last night. I'll show you how beautiful you are. I'll make you see it yourself, no matter how long it takes. I'm in it for the long run."

Taylor's POV*
  "I told you last night. I'll show you how beautiful you are. I'll make you see it yourself, no matter how long it takes. I'm in it for the long run." After what just happened, she did make me feel beautiful. I loved everything she just made me feel. I Think I actually love her. Not just a Lovatics love, but like I finally found the one love. But she's leaving soon..

   After I caught my breath, I looked over at her "Demi, I don't know what to do. I mean I really do like you, and after what you just did...holy shit. But you're leaving for tour again soon. I don't want to fall for you harder than I already have just for you to leave."

   Once I said that, she threw on a shirt and walked out of the room with her phone. I knew it was to good to be true. I knew she was just here to try something with a girl. My fucking luck. It hurt though. "Steve I don't care what you have to do. I want you to make that happen. It needs to happen..." I heard demi say from the other room. She probably planning to leave early, to get away from this city and me. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it. When she walked back in, She sat down next to me and looked at me with sad eyes, I guess she could see I was about to break. "You're gonna leave sooner than you thought, aren't you..." I asked. "Yes" she sighed "But you're coming with me." WHAT?!