Chapter 2

Jungkooks POV

I woke up and memories of last night immediately refreshed in my mind. My body is sore.

Last night

Some high school students were speaking bad on my name and my family history. I couldn't handle it, i know the truth and my parents were not at fault. I felt angry and annoyed. These kids could be better than this but instead they choose to waste their time speaking on stuff they really don't know about. I went up to them and quickly corrected them. Which they would deny, saying what they heard was right. They knew who I was and began to bad mouth me in my face and some attempted to harm me, which of course happens a lot.

We began a fight. 1 v 5. These guys had some skills but not enough experience with my style of martial arts. It was an easy win and I did my best to not harm them so much. I tried but they were so stubborn and they had to leave with black eyes and runny blood noses. I had teared up as I walked to the library, still a student who needs to finish college.

End

I got up and grabbed an apple and some water and walked out, feeling the need to relax and breath fresh air.

I took out my earphones and put them on and looked for my "chill walks in the park" playlist in my music.

I took two trips around the park and I innocently kicked rocks and walked slowly, taking my time to relax my mind and forget the harmful things I did to the students.

"Hard day jeon?" I sighed at the familiarity of that voice. Leve. I didn't know his full name or if that was his real name. Leve is what he introduced himself to me a couple months ago, also involved Your destroyers and if they were going to destroy me for fighting their siblings and the ruining their pride. "Look at that, it's the wanna-be gangsters." I replied, cold and annoyed. "Lets not beat around the bush shall we?" Leve began. Who the hell uses "shall we" anymore?  I nodded and stayed silent, allowing him to speak. "You hurt our pride and disrespected our family, you are lucky to be walking in public right now." He claimed. "So? I did what I had to, stop trying to harm me or I will being hell to you." I answered, my fist clenching in anger and my chest pounding, I don't want to fight but I had to get these guys off of me and away from my family. "Oh shush jeon, you can't harm us, don't waste your energy on a fight." Leve smirked, cockily. I laughed very sarcastically. It wasn't a first time for some group of guys come up to me and begin a fight, I do start some but these guys came to me and at this point it is just self defense. I don't choose to hurt people, but I couldn't stop it because it's been started since before I was born. I don't have many weaknesses. I care for my family but they could protect themselves, my only friend could too.

Leve and his gang left with a last message and walked by, trying to bump my shoulder.

"Get in our way again and we won't hesitate to harm you."