Chapter 14

Half an hour earlier.
Jungkooks POV
So stupid Jungkook. Why did you mess up so badly? You didn't have to do that. Ugh you idiot.
I kept putting myself down and I arrived at the gym and headed straight to the punching bag and began letting my anger out. There was a strong pain in my shoulder but I ignored it since the pain in my chest was so much more powerful. Stupid Jungkook. Stupid stupid.
I felt angry tears fall down my face and I saw blurry but I didn't stop. The pain didn't stop either. Everything was hurting. They spent a week and a half together but he has never felt so close and in love with someone ever. Yoongi is a great friend but I don't love him the same.
Of course he doesn't love you like that. He is only paying back what you did for him.
Punch punch
Stars of pain glaze across my eyesight.
Punch punch
Tears, mix with sweat and blood roll off my chest and onto the floor.
Punch punch
"Jungkook stop." no
"Kook I demand you to stop." No
"What is wrong with you?" Nothing
"What happened kook?" Nothing
Suddenly Yoongi pulled me away and looked closely at me. "First of all, you idiot. Stop trying to kill yourself. Second of all, why are you crying? Third of all, please relax."
I couldn't take it. I sat down on a workbench next to us and let out a sob. Releasing all the tears and finally taking in all the pain.
"Yoongi he doesn't even like me. He left me. My beautiful friend." I answered. "Oh kookie, it's okay, relax. I know it hurts but relax. Don't go blaming yourself. It's nobody's fault. Lets go clean you up." He replied and I let out a choked sob. He always said that too. Ugh I'm an idiot.
I nodded and got up. "Thank you brother."
Nobody's POV
Now
Namjoon entered the dorm and got a couple feet closer to where Jungkook was, then he went on his knees and bowed. Then he let out a sob. "Kook Im so sorry, I didn't know what to do, I freaked out and... and I care about you a lot... I didn't expect you to return my feelings... I wasn't ready for that question... I'm sorry I made you made... please don't harm yourself." Namjoon said with a lot of stuttering and shaking. He cried so hard and kept his head down, ashamed to look at the younger male.
"Namjoon, please stand up, you didn't have to do that." Jungkook replied with a serious voice. Namjoon hates it. The serious tone, no smile on his handsome face. "Get up Namjoon." He repeated and Namjoon quickly stood up, still not look at him and he stayed where he stood.
Jungkook got up and walked closer, slowly. "So one simple question, I didn't understand... why did you leave?" He asked, softly and seriously. "I was shocked. I wanted to but I was so confused." Namjoon said Jungkook moved his chin so Namjoon was looking into his own eyes, only to find jungkook's eyes as red as his own. "So I will ask this question one more time. Please relax before you answer or do anything." Jungkook said lightly, "Can I kiss you?"  He continued.
Namjoon nodded and Jungkook lightly wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned in.