Chapter 13

"Uhh... i love chocolate kisses." Namjoon stuttered then got up quickly, leaving Jungkook surprised and then he stood up and then said "uh I ... I have some... uh fish... to walk... the park.. uh yea bye jungkook." He left quickly, Jungkook watched him leave with sad eyes. I messed up again. Jungkook got up and cleaned himself up and went to the gym. He was so angry with himself. He messed up so bad, he lost his beautiful friend.
An hour later
Yoongi got a call from a classmate, "hey uh Jungkook is punching the hell outta a punching bag..." Yoongi scowled. "Yea that's what they are used for." He said. "No no... his shirt is red... his shoulder is bleeding. We are at the gym." The classmate replied. "Oh damn. Okay thanks bro, I'll be over to pick him up right now." Then Yoongi ended the call and put on his shoes.
He walked to the gym quickly, leaving a message for Hoseok saying "hey sorry I might be late, Jungkook is in trouble." And Hoseok just wished him luck. Then Namjoon entered the kitchen where Hoseok was having a little snack. "Hey weren't you gonna go watch a movie with Yoongi?" He asked innocently looking in the fridge for a snack. "Ah yea, it's gonna be a bit late, something happened to Jungkook so he is helping him out." Hoseok answered and Namjoon suddenly choked on his own spit. "WHAT!?" Namjoon yelled. Hoseok almost fell out of his seat out of shock. "Geez joon relax, Yoongi is helping him." He answered. Namjoon walked out the kitchen and put on his sandals and ran to jungkooks dorm with his shorts on and dirty shirt on. "I'm sorry koo." Namjoon muttered repeatedly.
As he entered the hallway to Jungkook and Yoongi dorm, he almost ran over Yoongi. "Oh hey joon, what happened?" Yoongi asked, knowingly. "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault. I freaked out and I left. I didn't mean to hurt him." Namjoon began to cry a little and almost fell to his knees to ask for forgiveness. "Hey joon it's okay, go in but be careful, he was crying in pain from his heart, he was bleeding but he is okay. Don't mess up again." Yoongi patted his shoulder and then walked away.
Namjoon wiped his eyes and walked to the dorm door and knocked twice before entering. He heard a groan and sniffling. "Why are you here?"