Chapter 3

Nobody's POV

Friday sun arose and Namjoon was woken up by a familiar ringtone, jinnie. He had no classes on fridays and jin had graduated last year. Namjoon answered the phone and cleared his throat "hm?" He answered

"Hey joon! Wanna hang out today? Since little hope-ah is with his friend?" Jin replied with a happy go round voice.

"Ah yea sounds good, what time should I come around your place?" He replied.

"Around 2, if that's okay with you." Jin asked politely and a little less louder. Clearly he found out that Namjoon barely woke up and wasn't a bright person in the morning. "Yea see you then jinnie." Namjoon answered with a little clearer voice.

The call ended and Namjoon took a small nap.

2 hours later

It was now 12:30 in the afternoon and Namjoon was finally up and had breakfast with a simple egg, toast, and bacon with basic water. He messaged Hoseok about going out with jin and he replied with a selfie with Yoongi in his dorm on his couch, lowkey cuddling. They are cute, they still claim to be friends since Hoseok is scared he will scare off Yoongi but Yoongi always has rosy cheeks and always more touchy with Hoseok, clearly fallen for Hoseok.

Namjoon watches conspiracy theories on YouTube until 1PM and then gets ready to leave the dorm.

1:20

He began walking to jins place, which is an apartment about 25 minutes away from his dorm. Namjoon took his time walking and observing the stores and the amount of people on the side walking with friends or family or lovers.

He began to zone out and his feet just took him to his destination. His mind fill with thoughts and so out of focus from real life that he was almost crashed into a bike.

But lucky for him, a hooded male, a couple inches shorter than himself, grabbed him and moved him out of the way of the bikes path. "What the fu-" He was cut off by the male,"watch your language goodie." He said. The hooded male then let go and walked off quickly. Namjoon just stood still, not looking to the male or where he left too. He shook it off and resumed his walk to jins place.

2Pm

Namjoon finally made it to Jin's place and Jin let him in, which Namjoon made his way to the couch. Seokjin looks out the door suspiciously and locks it twice. "I feel like people are going to attack me for my beauty. Ugh this curse." He said. Namjoon giggles lightly and Jin smiles. Yay a smile.

Jin saw, the moment Namjoon walked in, his eyes and how they looked unfocused. Jin and Namjoon have been friends for years and Jin knows and understands his state of mind and just simply asks his favorite question. "You wanna go for drinks joonie?" He asked softly. Namjoon was taken out of his thoughts and he looked over to him and nodded.