Levi ?

“GREAT” said Paulina and James followed with “so what is the plan Brainster” and Mike said “Well that isn't even a word , but I am not sure that we will survive if we do fall to his stomach , I guess we should do something fun his teeth , it is Super sharp and big as well if we take one of that will be super painful, I think” and Elizabeth replied I think we should split up, two teams one team puts a fire burning its tongue and the other tries to take a tooth down”
“Do you guys really think this will work out ?? What will happen if this 60 feet idiot opens its mouth? We drown !” Paulina said angrily and continued but we have no other choice we try or die”  Suddenly someone came out of nowhere
“HI GUYS! MY NAME IS LEVI AND I AM FROM AUSTRALIA! I moved to Paris 5 weeks ago I have been stuck here for 2 weeks”
YO YO YO calm the heck down ... how on earth did you get here" said James
“Same way you did all my friends died here but me”
“Wait you are the missing kid! The one who has been lost for two weeks! You have gone missing!” Anna said
“that is what happens when you actually don't finish during the first one or die during the first one you disappear” and Mike replied “we better get going the boats are here we could use as extra wood” Levi then said “Leave one , we might need it , my friends died because they burned that spot in there he opened his mouth and all of them got out of his mouth but I didn't, I guess that guardian guy , Cedric didn't want me today he could only protect me somehow, maybe because I was forced to look I-I don’t know”
“Hey I know it is not easy on you, but you have to roll with it, I think if we can survive this Curse on time your friends will be saved as well,” Anna said while trying to be as optimistic as possible”
“I guess we will continue on what your friends did,” Mark said, and James replied “Oh I Have a better idea we will burn most of this guy down, It sounds Impossible but we have a lot of Burnable stuff don’t we? We will put all that around his tooth line and if we can reach the one above as well that would be good and I think I saw something in the boat” James searches in his boat and grabbed a spray and a lighter “very random isn’t it”
Elizabeth then said “You were planning to tell us you found these right ?” and James replied “Maybe”
“Perfect, we light it and then we all go in the boat and covers its Top so it doesn’t really drown I guess, I don’t know if it will work or not,” Levi said