Nation's husband in disguise

We left the flat with determination to make our so called plan active. Since It's on second floor , on our way to ground in the lift, I've given some time to think of the possibilities of failure of the day. And there it hits...,

"What to do with your voice?", I asked with the frawn.

"What did your Arjun do?", He asked curtly.
"He is very smart, he changed his voice and no-one including his wife couldn recognise", I replied in an instant as it too obvious from an outstanding prince like him.
Well Arjun always been my favorite, tho he might not be real , tho I haven't seen him once in my life time and I'll will never, still I admired him with my whole heart. The fact that there is nothing Arjun can do makes my heart flutter Everytime I listen to Mahabharat. Imao I would be the head of the Arjun fandom if I ever live that time.

"Do you think I cannot?", He asked breaking my thoughts, with a complete different and nearly close to feminine voice which also felt annoyed.

I'm shook and here opens the lift doors,a proud smile etching on my face, knowing that there is no place for the shocks as if we are all set , on the other side , there is this kyunggie , lost in his own tracks.

"Be confident, that way no-one will find it suspecious. Also I gave u Indian make up, so no Korean or other country people will labelize based on beauty standards, besides you fit perfect with this make-up as a woman ", I assured with a mocking wink.
Well that might made him offended that he left forward leaving me in my tracks.

We took bus to Myeong-dong road, I followed him, sorry her, like an obdient girl that I'm definitely not as if I have any choice.
Ive set the map just in case he might forget to inform, Google says it takes 10mins from here. We both sat on a double seater side by side , being the first to step on the bus, he got the chance over window seat while I didn't budge as if he is still looking irritated by my me.

After a minute or two , I couldn't hold it anymore,
I turned my head to face him mostly to apologise and get along with him like before. Thought he would be having that irritated face but to my surprise his face is shining with a bright smile.

His white rich eyes filled with full of excitement. "Yahhh!!, Why are you stealing my expressions?", I asked with irritated face as if I'm the one who is first to Seoul, instead of giving me window seat he still have the guts to make me feel jelous . "Dhega(me)!!!!", He exclaimed pointing his index finger towards his chest like he didn't expected it at all.

"Who else??, I'm the one who is new to the Seoul, I should be the one to get excited", I replied irritated like I couldn't hold it anymore.

Is he really that thick to understand such a small thing. I pouted as i think of it.

"I'm sorry", he apologized in a low voice like he truly didn't think of it.
That triggered me, how on the Earth I can do this?, Did I hurt him??? But what did I do? Knowing recalling is useless rn,
"Hey , I didn't mean it", I tried to make it though it might not looked like apologising. Hence I tried to Apologise clearly, he continued looking into the window.

"It's been 8 years.
I've gone through this road many times. But this view is something that I lost long ago. There was a school near by, where I won a singing competition. That's when SM casting crew took me directly to SM, in the same route. I had similar excitement, then. That's how a new life started ending another", he explained like he had holded them from million years.

I get it. But I didn't reply. Cause I know, my words may stop his further words. All I wanted is to let his entire grief out. A hope that once he empties his heart, the word might get the cheerful kyungsoo back.

The way he is looking out of the window giving me 1000 times of satisfaction that I got when I cracked, so called, known to be very difficult interview of Samsung.