Words aren't needed

Since it was an outdoor shooting, there was a large tent under which all the probs that are needed are placed. Kai and some other staff members around 10 are getting ready in there, all of a sudden there was an accident, the entire tent lost its base and people (including kai) got stuck under the cloth.

After getting knowing, me and D.O rushed towards the area, D.O was about to go under the cloth and I stopped him holding his hand saying no, but he didn't listen, he went inside and along with some other , brought kai outside. Kai is still unconscious and they immediately took him to hospital, where I left behind to help others.

When everything got settled, I called him to know about the situation over there.
"Kai is still unconscious, doctors said it might be because of sudden shock, so here I'm waiting outside of his room for his recovery and don't worry, no physical injuries", he replied.

"Hmm", I'm relieved. "What about you?, Did you have food?, it's already 2:00pm", I asked in realise that my stomach is growling too.
He chuckled in reply.
"I get it, I'm coming, wait for me,send me the address",I ended the call

Packing all the stuff from food court that was provided by sehun after knowing the issue and to wish victims for better recovery.
"Thank you sehun~ahh" was what all I could say to his poster.

I came to the hospital, he was sitting on the chair, "are you waiting for someone?", I greeted smiling.

"Is this food for single person?", He asked opening the box.
"When did I said that?, let's have it",I replied with the gummy smile.
"What??, haven't you.....?", He asked,.
" right after taking care of victims, I've called you, so yeah" , I nodded signing no.

We were eating in the hospital canteen as it's not allowed to eat anywhere..., I explained him that sehun sent food truck and there I see that proud father smile..

Imao, looks like all exo members are sehun's father's, I could chuckle at my stupid thoughts imao.

We finished eating ,
"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you when you stopped me before", he apologized all of a sudden when I'm busy in packing.

"No, the one who should apologize is me, I've been selfish there", I replied still focused on packing.

"Selfish??, selfish for what??", He asked curiously.
There it hits my head... what should I say?? Wait what did I said before??!!!....
I have no reply.

Getting no better excuse, I just ignored the question.

"see you at the shoot", I said before leaving.
"Wait, I might not be coming to the shoot in the evening, I have some work", he informed. That made me dejected, I hope he doesn't find my gloomy face.
I bowed and left before revealing anything suspicious...

Since, schedule can't be changed, kai came to set right after his discharge.
It's 6:00pm and they've prepared set again correcting previous mistakes.

This time I was checking all, giving all my efforts to make it problem free. After a while, I've come out of the DOP room, finding no issues. Here I see, a bunch of people gathered including kabhir, talking about something. "what happened?", I asked curious asusual adding to the gossip crew.

Kabhir moved forward and showed, a few documents, saying," you are asked to resign, company got to know that you are one of this CF ambassadors exo fan and, on violating company rules they wanted to Fire you, since you've just started your career, they asked you to resign yourself".

All of a sudden a mere person like who doesn't have any work in here, became center of gossip.

I see people around me, few of them were smiling under their wicked pitying face over my silliness, and a few looked really worried, while kai on the other side who is getting ready for the shoot having a satisfying grin, like he expected this. Usually at the time like this, people will start crying but I have a smile on my face.
Seeing hatred from jongin whom I love atmost does really make me cry but I didn't, I composed myself... Hell no, I'm not gonna cry, definitely not when people are happy with it.