*smile on my face*

## hello guys this chapter might be clumsy, but to help you guys, I'm here
Just imagine that you are listening a call in Kai's pov when the statements are in braces ({})##

*********14 hours later************

D.O POV

//Sitting on a bench at Bangalore airport//

Today I ended all, I went to her home, nocked the door, and she opened it.
There is no happiness or shock in her face other than guilt seeing me.
She invited me inside, we both seated in the hall facing each other and there was a 2min of silence, breaking of which, I asked her straight without any drama, "do you love me?"

"Don't take me wrong but..." She was about to continue, but I interupt her asking "do you love me?" Raising voice.

"I don't know...., I just don't know, I don't know whether I love you or not, the things I felt in Seoul is called love or just infatuation, I don't know" , she replied with a slight hesitation.

I still could see guilt in her face, the only thing that makes me uncomfortable. I took a minute and replied, "fine, all these days I was forcing myself on you, and I couldn't realise until I hear it from you, miyane. And listen, from now on I'm not gonna come to you or your place as it is really tiring, and thanks for making me realise that fantasy and reality are not same and love at first sight is a trash", I stated. ahh I could see her face, she looks like about to burst out into tears, but my heart also broke into pieces because of her, it looks like she knew, huff (gasping)
I didn't took anymore second there as I know if I stay I might melt.

*At Macau Airport*

Kai's POV

//In phone//

"aiysh!!!! Why are you not talking any?, What happened?, You said you are gonna take care of it in a mature way....., And I always hated this mature concept 😬, ahhh don't make me more worried, just speak the shit hyung", I yeild at kyungsoo.

Did he just gasped, I could hear his breath, aiysh this hyung.......

"Wait 12 more hours, I'll be back to Korea, can have a chat in rehearsal room, as usual", he answered and hung up.

********14 hours back***********

//In phone, on screen Bella//

{Y/g:- "so that's how it's been, we were happy that day, at that night when that Lee soo-man son knocked the door, he tried to separate us...."

Bella:- "now don't tell me he is succeed.."

Y/n:- "may be or may not......" She paused.}

I could see hyung eyes, even though he can't see her, I guess he is imagining, he was looking at the ground, and his eye brows were close, like he is thinking something or he is in a dilemma.
I guess before he come to any thought she continued.

{

Y/n:- " that day by mistake or somehow, looking at the files bought by that brat made my Mind think, when that spoiled junk left (with irritation in her voice) my thoughts started wandering. I have never been in a relationship before, but I saw many friends who suffered with relationship issues"

Bella:- "what?????, Can you just clarify me?"

}

Exactly Bella, even I'm confused what is she trying to say. And I could see hyung, his expression is same, like he is waiting for some board exam results.

{
Y/n:- " I know you might not get it, but do you remember how we used to talk about the girls who leave their boyfriends and marry someone else?"