Chapter 1-New to town

Lautner's P.O.V:

Boring Saturday morning.

All of my friends are busy, while I have nothing else to do, than lying on my bed and trying to study the French vocab.

Until I heard a noise outside.

I opened the blinds and looked outside, where a van arrived.

A few men got out and opened the back.

Then a middle aged woman got out, with her blond haired daughter. She was probably about my age, plus/minus one year.

The men started dragging out big cardboard boxes. "Mom!", I yelled. "Yes?", my mom replied. "Are we gonna have new neighbors?"

"Yes, why?"

I ran downstairs, to the kitchen, where my mom was cooking. "Why didn't anybody tell me?"

"Didn't I? Oh boy, life is pretty stressful at the moment. So, I wanted to ask you, if you could get some groceries at the market. Here's the shopping list!"

I sighed and sat down at the mini bar in our kitchen. "Right. I'll go and get that stuff."

I grabbed the shopping bag and my mom gave me some money. "See you later alligator!", she said and continued with the cooking. "In a while, crocodile", I mumbled and went outside.

The little girl, was standing there, leaning against the fence, staring in to my garden.

While walking through the garden, she looked up and her eyes followed me, until I left the garden.

When I came back, she was still standing there, staring in to nothing. ------------------------

I hope y'all like it so far!