Chapter 6-The truth

Lautner's P.O.V:

"Mom, I really wanna know the story of Taylor!", I said while eating dinner. "Oh Taylor. You won't rest, right?"

"Never."

"Okay, so listen: the one who killed her dad was... Her... Her ex boyfriend."

"Oh my god. And did he kill him, because he was mad about her breaking up?"

"No, they were still together by that time."

"That's..."

"Well, it's even worse! Taylor had to watch the murder!"

"Was it brutal?"

"I don't know! Ask her yourself!"

I put my hands in to my head.

Boy, this is just too much for me!

"I'm going upstairs.", I said and left the table. "Good night mom."

"Good night. And you're doing this well."

I dragged my feet upstairs and let myself fall on to my bed.

Swift's P.O.V:

Yeah, I write songs.

I even thought of starting a career as a singer, but I probably won't make it.

This night, I was on a new song, called "sparks fly". "Taylor, come down!", my mom yelled.

I sighed, stood up, went down and sat down at the table. "So, making friends with Taylor?"

I slowly pushed a spoonful of soup in to my mouth. "I heard, that you're going to the cinema with him tomorrow!"

She continued talking to me, but I didn't pay any attention. "And she offered me, to bring you to therapy."

What? Therapy? No, never!

I stood up and left the table. "Taylor, wait! I just want to help you! You have to start socializing again!"

I slammed the door to my room and buried my head in to my pillow. -------------------