V

AUTHOR'S POV

Taehyung's phone buzzed from his side right on top of a pearly white mask. He sees three notifications from his baby boy.

Bunny🐰: Hi Taehyungie. How have you been? I'm on my way to work.

Bunny🐰: How about you? You're probably busy at this moment. Reply to me when you have time.

Bunny🐰: Take care of yourself. Don't get this wrong. I don't miss you. We just haven't talk for awhile that's why.

He scanned his right middle finger from the back of his phone and immediately went to look for Jeongguk's number.

Bunny🐰

He pressed the green button and held his phone near his ear. Trying to savors Jeongguk's immaculate voice.

The phone rang twice before he got an answer.

"Hello?"

Taehyung's eyes rolled a 360 as he heard Jeongguk's breathy greeting.

He held in a lusty gasp. This will be the last time he would hear his baby boy's heavenly voice.

"Excuse me? Hello?"

The younger greeted again which made Taehyung bit his lip as he held another gasp.

"God Damn his voice."  Taehyung thought to himself. He let out a sigh, knowing that this certain boy would cease to exist in only a matter of minutes. He ended the call not trying to distract himself.

His long awaited masterpiece will finally be completed.

Taehyung focused his eyes on his phone, with his left hand on the steering wheel.

Bunny|

Bun|

B|

Ta|

Targ|

Target|

Saved

He threw his phone down and picked up his all-time favourite art mask.

"Jeon Jeongguk." Taehyung let out a bone chilling smirk before he put on the mask.

/\/\

The slamming sound echoed as Jeongguk closed the car's door.

The FBI group had arrived to the mafias base of operation as the sun was setting, painting the sky in yellow, oranges, and purples.

"Jeongguk, you have the empty briefcase?" Namjoon questioned, as he cocked open his gun, checking how many bullets were inside. The youngest patted the silver coloured briefcase he held in his hand.

"Jimin, all your guns fully loaded?" The boss asked. Jimin smiled, as he waved his two 50. cal desert eagles.

"Hoseok, you have the button ready?" He turned and faced the one in question. The latter reached into his collar, and pulled out a shiny red button, a heart shaped smile breaking out on his face.